03 July 2015

Popping Pikachu -- A Stopmotion Video

Because there was nothing for everyone left to do in my eighth grade year book class, the teacher ended up assigning us with our end-of-the-year class project; create a stop motion video. The one that I made that year started off high in one tangent and turned into crazy randomness mess at the end. I wish I could upload it onto here, but I appear in there several times, so in the meantime, I can't upload it.

I decided to try and make another stop motion again, simply by presenting one of the stars of my original short, my miniature Pikachu, and a new co-star, a smiley face originally used for when my family all decided to go to a Health fair. It's still kind of a mess, plot wise. This was all created to be light, so the video is very simplistic. Enjoy!

video

Don't worry; I am undergoing some serious filmography projects, one of them which you may be able to preview at the end of the summer season! If you have any tips, questions, or suggestions on what I should make my next video on (note: I still can't show my face) then don't hesitate to comment!

(P.S. I may as well put it here better than any other day; I'll be reopening my design business in about several weeks, specifically, when I get back. Please also don't have a surprise party for that, too. If you haven't noticed, my reaction to surprises are super elated but before I get to that stage... Well, I tend to flail.)

20 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Morning! This video is amazing! You should be proud of yourself, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rose! It means a lot, coming from you. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Morning, this is amazing! Can't wait to see more :D

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noor, thank you so much! I actually have a videotography idea that I'll be placing up in the fall relating to my about me page. I'm really excited to release it! But first, I got to work on the script.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Aww, Morning, this was adorable and super well-executed. You're so talented in so many different areas! *high-fives you through computer screen* I'd love to see more of these stop-motion videos, and I'm so excited that you're pursuing filmography; I think it's a very cool art form. Great post, Morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filmography is defintely an interesting art form, *high fives back through computer screen* I don't have any more stop-motion videos coming up for a while, but I do have another video that should be out in the next several weeks, if it goes well with my writing schedule and pinning schedule (I'm doing your Pinterest birthday celebration, yay)!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. oh yes..the lovely art of stopmption i used to do so so much of this, with my 18" doll. good iob! filmography is so awesome, and it's something I am pursuing too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait, you used to make videos, too? I never knew that! I'll go on your blog and search some up, later. ^.^ It would be cool if the blogging community all ended up making a video together. That would be just... There are no words. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. This is such an amazing video! Thank you for sharing ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I feel like it's been awhile since I've read one of your posts... I better go and do that! I feel bad. >.<

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. That was an awesome stopmotion video! I love making stopmotion videos! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shelby! I'd love to see some of yours! Filmmakers in the blogging community, unite! Hehe!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. Hi, Morning! Loved the video, it made me want to try making a stop motion video again!
    I was wondering whether you'd take a look at my new blog?
    xx

    P.S I love reading your blog it always makes me happy :)
    P.P.S Justmycuppateablog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth! I just got back from vacation, so I haven't been able to see many posts-- once I'm done commenting I will be sure to have a look.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. Awesome video! You are so talented! I can't even figure out how to use iMovie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Clara! I actually used Windows Movie Maker but don't worry; with practice you will get better at using iMovie. It's confusing at first, but if you do practice and start with making short videos, it gets easier. (I used to have trouble making videos, too; I thought once I hit save on a project but then I realized I accidentally deleted half of the footage >.<)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. Hi! I've nominated you for the Famous People Award. Here is the link: http://lordsgirls.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-famous-people-award-from-jessica.html
    Hope you have fun!


    -Trinity from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Trinity! I don't do awards posts anymore, but I've had the delight of reading your post. Thank you for nominating me! It means a lot!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah