19 January 2015

Disney World: Part 3



My final post about Disney is coming to a close, and it is bittersweet because I must say goodbye to the reminiscence of vacation and Florida. However, my parents are talking about some potential trips we may be going to over the summer. Whether this is a good thing or not I am not certain, because I have heard that we may be out for three weeks. But here we go: the photos!

I spotted Rapunzel's castle as my family made our way to the Haunted Mansion. I'm not a huge sucker for anything horror related-- usually I try to shy away from that genre, but when my brother and I were helping make plans for the trip, I was joking and said, "Why not?" It wasn't that scary, a really mild ride, but I was still clinging onto my seat.

One of the rides that my brother kept going back on is called Tomorrowland Speedway, and it basically is like riding an actual car, except there are tracks in the middle that help avoid the cars from getting out of line. My time for driving a car is approaching, and if my skills on the real road match the skills I carried on the ride, well, let's just say I wouldn't be getting my license for a very long time.



Disney Parks, in general, have tons of parades and shows, and one of the ones that we managed to go and see was Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, and it's a fun parade to see during the holiday season, even if it is several days after the holidays have passed. There were so many Disney characters, including this one float which boards all of the Disney Princesses and their princes! Then, if you're willing to stay up late, then there is the Electrical Parade.

One of the things that people do not notice is that the cast members there (what they call their employees) end up acting as a bit of a pep squad, trying to get everyone pumped out for the big parade. Another thing that, I don't think, most people realized, was Cinderella's carriage. Cinderella's carriage was only at the parks for a little bit; it was the actual carriage that was used in the live action film of if that is coming out in March, and it was rolling the streets midday! Can you believe that, or what?





Here is a video showing some parts of Disney. It's not the best, and this is my first:



So here I am, back at home, with elastics on my teeth, typing this up. The trip has been such an amazing experience and opportunity, despite the fact that I had to trudge through finals. One of the things that I really love about Disney is that no matter what age you are, it brings out another side of you-- a more childlike quintessence. A lot of the things that I did on this trip I often wouldn't do I was able to do and get through. I conquered many sudden drop rides. Someday, I hope that I can go back there, after saving enough money. That sort of spirit we kind of lose over time, but we potentially can find back again. 





30 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the photos from the end of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear, Bethany. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed these photos so much! (Especially the first one...the blurriness is perfect!) <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you, Adelaide! I actually have no idea how I managed to do that... I know that DSLRs can do that, but I have a point-and-shoot, and those can't manage a bokeh effect...

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. I love Disney, and it must be very bittersweet for you in regards to the memories that you made. But memories last forever, and someday, something just as lovely may happen to you again <3
    Love your pictures and it makes me want to go back to Disney!
    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memories do last forever. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. Yay! That looked like so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time and everyone enjoyed themselves. Those souvenirs look adorable too. Hope you had a memorable holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know this disney world series is really good..all the photographs are amazing :D
    Seems like such a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your minimovie was really good! What software did you use? It is always kind of sad trying to move on from a good trip. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Oakstar! For the video I used Windows Movie Maker, but iMovie is great too! I can't wait for my next trip, whatever it may be...

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. Ooooh! so cool! I love Disney and wish with all my heart I can go back someday (and buy a tiara ;). Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get that dream! I love Disney so much. A lot of times, the cast members would refer to girls and teens as "princess", and even though I'm not flattered and likes to be kissed by titles, it felt quite nice! And no princess should go without her tiara, right? ;)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. Fun! I went to Disney in Florida a while ago. ;) I LOVE your new design!!! Pretty!
    Great post!
    Sophia.xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, Sophia! How was your experience there? And aw, thanks so much! Simplicity is what I intend to aim for a bit this year, thus my design and color pallete.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your photos! I reaaaalllyyyy want to go to Disney World! I feel like I've missed out on a childhood because I've never been, haha. :)

    (I'm back! Gosh I've missed you so much <3)

    Bethan
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you, too! And you've got a whole lifetime ahead of you to go and snag the chance to visit. When you do, you won't regret it. Isn't there a Disney Park in the UK? Or so I've heard...

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  13. I really loved this "series". My grandpa went to Disneyland when I was really little and bought me this adorable Mickey Mouse cup which I still have... It is honestly a huge goal on my Bucket List to go there. It looks sooo fun :) Oh, and btw, I just followed you, which I'm not exactly sure why I didn't before, because I always had to like google search or blog hop to find your blog... hmm.... :)

    Autumn
    http://autumnreadsandwritesallday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Autumn! Aw, that's so cute, a Mickey Mouse cup! It's totally fun! And I think it might have been because my blog has such a long title and an unrelated URL... I'm kind of contemplating to change it. I realized I haven't followed your blog either; will go do that right now!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  14. Aww this is such a lovely post. I wish we had a Disney World here in Australia.
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anita! If you have the chance to travel, you should go to Disney World! I want to go to Australia; lucky you live there! One of my friends who used to live there tell me it's really nice.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  15. Ooh, looks like they've added some new things since I last went! I love your new blog design, by the way. Is it new? I haven't been on your blog in awhile so I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of construction going on at Disney... it's very obvious at Animal Kingdom. And yes, in terms of the New Year, this has been a new design. I've only had it up for almost a month now.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah