31 December 2014

2014: A Review

This year has been one of the more better eyes I have experienced. Gosh, saying that makes me sound so old, but it is a fact in my life. I have made new friends and experiences, both up and down, all because of simple choices I made, have welled up into my memory, and it has made me so happy.

Things that happened this year:
  1. I got into theatre and made tons of new friends (which has helped my confidence and ability to talk to others much better).
  2. I watched so many movies in theaters, around 15 or so. Some of my favorites that came were How To Train Your Dragon 2 and Big Hero 6.
  3. I got into the blog design business and am reopening up my shop again! On the first I'll post the form link.
  4. I got to connect with some more bloggers. It's always lovely to hear from you guys (next year, I will make more of an effort to comment, even when I am busy and dying of homework).
In JANUARY...
I auditioned for a Merlin-related play • Met new friends • Went to a Breakfast-for-Dinner party • Celebrated a relative's birthday by having a sleepover at a hotel • Watched Frozen for the first time


In FEBRUARY...
Still continued with theatre • Typed about Icy People • Talked about stereotypes and labels • Celebrated my first year blog anniversary

In MARCH...
Final performance for theatre occurred • Wrote about memories • Posted about Bee

In APRIL...
Went on a youth retreat • I reminisced

In MAY...
Spoke out about technology • Received second in We the People • Summer began • Grandmother came back from Europe

In JUNE...
Attended a youth conference • Sketched animated characters messily • Hosted a Q & A • Tried Java Programming

IN JULY...
Celebrated Independence Day • Held a flower photography shoot • Visited an air base and my cousin's birthday

In AUGUST...
Reviewed the summer • Entered my first day of school • Dreaded my audition... But got a role.

In SEPTEMBER...
Duct taped people to lockers for homework • Celebrated my birthday

In OCTOBER...
Discussed about INFPs • Finished the production of The Three Musketeers

In NOVEMBER...
Participated in NaNoWriMo •
Took part in a writing conference • Went to a cast reunion • Watched Big Hero 6 twice

In DECEMBER...

Celebrated blessings an opportunities • Partially answered the question, "What is the meaning of life?" • Went to Walt Disney World

NEXT YEAR, I am not sure what is coming my way. Nothing at the end of this year has set me up for the months to come, but I cannot wait to take on whatever comes my way.

As for RESOLUTIONS, I just want to help spread positivity and finish up at least three of the novel idea buzzing up in my mind. Well, the time for 2014 is coming to a close, and a new door is about to open. I wish you all the best in 2015!

24 comments:

  1. Happy new year, Morning! I hope you have a really wonderful 2015.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Isn't Disneyworld awesome?! :)

      Delete
    2. Same to you, SW! And Disney World was absolutely breath taking and astounding! I loved every minute of it.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Aww this is a beautiful reflection of the year! It's nice to look back and see what has happened in our lives and how we can improve our lives in the next year!
    I hope 2015 will be the best year so far in your life!
    -Lauren ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lauren! I hope you have an amazing 2015! I'm not looking forward to this year... I get to get a summer job, which I'm fine with, but now I am getting my permit to learn how to drive... I'm so terrified! I can't even drive well in video game simulations. XD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I love this way of reflecting on the last year. :) Happy 2015!!

    Chloe | Curious Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great way to review and wrap up the year! When I had to look and see what I accomplished to write the little tidbts underneath the picture, I read back all of my posts and thought, "Wow, I've been through a lot!" It's amazing how just reading back through your blog can do. ^.^ Happy 2015 to you, too!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. Theatre sounds like fun! Hope 2015 is a very happy year for you! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, same to you! But you understand chess; it's a foreign language to me, and it's hard when all of your friends digest their free time in chess playing! :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too, Lexie! Thank you!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. Happy New year and thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Emily ^_^ // www.preteendork.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Emily! I haven't checked out your blog in awhile so I decided to pop by.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. This is great review of your year! I love how you've managed to remember something from each month. I'd never have been able to do that, I have enough remembering a month ago! But honestly, great post! Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kat! I remembered a lot, but I also had to look at the blog archive list a bit to make sure that I didn't mix up the months... XD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. P.S love the new design! It's beautiful:)

      Delete
  8. sounds like you've had a lovely year!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! :D Hope you have a lovely year!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. I'm glad you had a splendid year, wishing you the best to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you Jenny! I hope you have a warm 2015!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you've had an amazing year! Have a spectacular 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jollygirl! Right back at you! :D

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  11. I'm so glad you had a good year and hope this new one is even better. :) One of my goals is to rewrite one of the only novels I ever finished. It's going to be a challenge but I'm excited to grow with my writing and get it done.
    I hope you accomplish everything you want to this year! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you the best! I also read your latest post on your blog; if you do want to post more pictures and such, why don't you? No one is limiting you to. Sure, some readers may not appreciate it, but at least you are writing and posting what you want. But if you wish to close your blogging life, that choice is ultimately up to you. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah