10 September 2014

Interview with Oakstar!

(via)
Hi, everyone! Today I am doing the second interview, which is with Oakstar from An Amazing Case of Wanderlust! I don't want to leave you guys hanging and waiting for what she has to say-- let's start!

1. "Introduce yourself. Tell us your hobbies, personality, quirks, whatever you think is important when you first met someone."
O: Hi there, lovely internet people! I'm Oakstar. Is this a good introduction? I don't know. I'm not very good at them, especially when I'm not actually talking to someone. Okay, so, about me. I am a swimmer, a reader, a photographer, a person who swings on swings, and, most importantly, a writer. Writing is one of my favourite things to do. I also enjoy Indian food and watching as many Doctor Who episodes as possible in a row without getting a migraine. I love hanging out with my friends, especially at our local pool. I think I'm a friendly friend, loyal, funny, slightly odd, smart, and fun type of person. I do not know how to make a grilled cheese and I have an over-obsession with clouds. I love them; they're so puffy and perfect and... Yeah. I also have a very fast train of thought.

2. You mentioned you have a fast train of thoughts. Do you think philosophically, or are you someone who has many ideas running through your mind, or both?
O: Both! I often spend a long time thinking about different subjects, such as time and space ad sizes of things, and whether the phoenix or the flame came first. But I also just have so many things going on in my mind all the time, and everything reminds me of everythin

3. What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
O: My dream is to be a published, best-selling author. It's a dream a lot of people have, especially around my age, but I do believe I can really do it. I love writing. I also dream about going to Oxford University. It's a crazy thought, but it could happen. Oh yeah! I can also imagine myself flying around in a police box one day.

4. How exactly are you slightly odd? Do you have any odd quirks, or are you just naturally awkwardly amazing odd?
O: Everybody likes to think they are odd, or at least that's what I believe. I'm no Mina McKee, but I do think that I am a little quirky. For instance: I dread going to high school without a school uniform, I am quite bright for my age but sometimes forget to use common sense (who needs it anyway?), and I sometimes doze off in my little world, just thinking about anything and everything.
.
5. Do you consider making grilled cheese sandwiches a very important skill to learn? And what is your favorite Indian food?
O: I do think making grilled cheese is an important skill to learn. First of all, they are delicious and easy to eat if you're in a hurry, and it is extraordinarily comforting to have grilled cheese. My favourite Indian food is chicken korma with some nice cauliflower pakora on the side. I don't eat it often because it's pretty unhealthy, but it's really worth the wait!

6. What qualities do you look for in a friend?
O: Someone who's kind and trusting, and who can listen to, not just hear you. Someone who loves you for who you are, all your little quirks, who can take a joke but be serious when needed. Someone who doesn't just treat you respectfully, but others as well. Someone you can trust, who will be there for you whenever you need, but call you on your own misdeeds.
.
I also want to say that I'm really sorry if it seems like I'm in hermit-mode (meaning that I'm not commenting on your guys' blog, etc.) I seriously love you guys and I haven't forgotten about you, but my schedule has been conflicting with blogging. Over the weekend I'm going to try and comment on everyone's blogs and maybe perhaps post pictures of my first makeup appliance on my eyes went... let me tell you that that DID NOT work out fine.


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Nice interview! Oakstar's amazing. She has some great answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview! Great answers! Go Oakstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS FOR ME! It means so much! I'm delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome interview :) I love hearing about what people want to do in the future because there are so many avenues to go down!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah