27 September 2014

20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag

Hullo! Several people had nominated me for this tag, and I finally had a chance to do so! There's this party I'm forced to go to and I'm not happy about it. Now, let's just talk blogging related: I'm going to be making up for the tags that people have nominated me for but I never got to in September. Let's start this, shall we?



1. Copy and paste the questions below and then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.

2. At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3. Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you’ve hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4. Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!
Here we go!
Question 1: How tall are you?
To be honest, I'm not all that tall! I'm 4'11", which is the same height as my mom, and I really hope to grow and become much taller than I am now, at least up to 5'4", but if I only grew to just be at least 5'2" I'd be happy! Most of my friends are 5'8" and are still growing. (Come on growth spurt, come already!)

Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Hidden talent... well, I already told all of readers that I can easily do math in my head, so that isn't really a "hidden" one anymore. Wait, I know another one! Lean in closer... put down your headphones or earplugs and listen. Yes, even you, that one person who is probably listening to Shake It Off. My hidden talent is... I can easily make myself disappear. The average height at the school I'm at is about 5'4", so compared to everyone else I'm pretty small. Plus, it is very easy for me to hide in plain sight when I want to. It's an amazing skill to have.
 
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
My biggest blog-related pet peeve is a tie between two things that I will explain. The first one is when people leave comments on one's blog and they ask to follow. Then you do those things... and they never even bother to look at your blog again. I also hate it when there are bloggers who used to write meaningful things and now they just meander of to writing things like, "Oh, here are some pictures I found on Pinterest." EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 

Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
Other than open doors, I don't like people who aren't sincere of who they are.

Question 5: What’s your favourite song?
It changes. I discover and rediscover music. Right now I am jamming out to DJ Earworm's United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It On the Pop). It is quite amazing and shows how great music was during that time era (DJ Earworm is amazing). After 2012, what has happened to the music of this world? All of the songs sound that same. I still applaud those artists who have something to say, a message to tell everyone, nowadays.








Question 6: What’s your favourite Etsy shop that isn’t yours?
I don't go on Etsy much, so I'm not sure. I'm sorry!

Question 7: What’s your favourite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
I'm not sure. I don't like questions that ask to name something specifically because most of the time, I'm real indecisive. I know how most of my friends spend their free time (my school friends spend their time role-playing on Goodreads, my theater friends like to spend their time watching videos on YouTube and checking out their Instagram feed) but since I am too busy to go and roleplay nor can I have an Instagram, I spend my free time differently. Usually I just watch movies at home or I read and write. Depends.

Question 8: What’s your favourite junk food?
I love eating Biscoff-spreaded bread. Goodness, it is unbelievably good!

Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
I used to have a pet goldfish, but now I don't... I once had this fish named Nemo (my brother named him) when I was six, however. I wish there were pictures of him so that way I can upload one and show you guys, but back then there my family didn't have fancy cameras.

Question 10: What are your number one favourite nonfiction and fiction books?
Why.... this is such a torturing question! I'll skip this.

Question 11: What’s your favourite beauty product?
I don't wear makeup that often and I don't like wearing it because I look nothing like myself, even if the makeup put on me is supposed to be natural. I have none!

Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
The last time I was embarrassed was last night, when I was screaming. One of the people I play as (I play two speak roles) acts as a damsel in distress-- except she is in serous distress, trying to run from two henchmen of her boss's enemy. I was screaming the entire time, trying to make the horror and fear in my screams very evident. The place where my cast rehearses also has a basketball camp going on there and youth gatherings going on, so people kept peeping through the door to see who was screaming and why. Every time I would get flustered and be like, "Hi... screaming am I? Real is this... I mean, it's not supposed to... I mean, urgh, never mind." I kept mixing up my words, and everyone just looked at my peculiar afterwards.

Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mango juice or a strawberry banana boba.

Question 14: What’s your favourite movie?
Goodness, I doubt I can chose this! Um... I'm not sure.
Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
Well... I would be either a nerd. I don't think I would reach the valedictorian stage when I graduate high school, but if so, that would be neat! Now, I am just a nerd who fumbles through the hallways and mumbles whenever teachers start talking about me in class.
Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would love to live in New York City... but then I love where I am living right now. Simultaneously I feel like, when I grow up, I will be a nomadic sort of person who just goes and lives where I'm needed.

Question 17: PC or Mac?
Whichever one can satisfy my needs. Currently my PC is, so I'm great with that for now.

Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
AHAHAHAHAHA! You all are very funny. I don't have a crush, date, boyfriend, or spouse! I don't want to waste my time on that drama now, when I am still young! Nope. None. Nada! 

Question 19: Favourite celebrity?
I don't think about that stuff, so I have absolutely no idea. Let me see... probably Emma Watson. But I also saw the 2005 movie Pride and Prejudice, and Kiera Knightly portrayed Elizabeth Bennet quite well, in my opinion.
Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
GAH this is hard... I guess probably either Kat or Tara, but I still love everyone and love to be besties with you all!

Nominating: 
Tara
Morning Kay
Micalea
Envy
Riley
Tane

I love all of these ladies; they aren't afraid to speak their minds!

post signature

18 comments:

  1. I loved reading your answers!
    mmm mango juice.. my favourite too!<3
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, June! Thanks! And mango juice is amazing... I always get a can of it whenever I go vegetable shopping!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. I loved reading your answers! Don't worry about your shortness! I'm on the short side too! I am 4 ft 4 or 5 inches. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get my shortness get to me! Nowadays I just try to make myself look taller, and it does help a bit! Most of my friends think I'm actually 5'1" or 5'2"... when my hair is up! I also wear platform shoes, but I don't recommend it that much. It hurts my feet. DX

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I loved your answers! Especially question three! It's so annoying, especially when you go on a friend's blog and the person who commented "Love this! Follow mine!" wrote the exact SAME THING. It hurts. Right now I am four foot twelve or elven, about the same as you! Anywho, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I mean, when people say, "Love this!" It's like, you can mean anything. It's a general statement and it shows and might hint that people may just be too lazy to go and state what parts they like. Wow, same height as me? Sweet! XD I think you might end up being taller than me someday... XDDD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. I loved how you said, "I don't want to waste my time on that drama now, when I am still young! Nope. None. Nada!" I completely agree with you! Boys are such a waste of time ;)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, boys are a waste of time! Boyfriends, without a space, is a waste of time, but to have boy *SPACE* friends, guys that are just FRIENDS, they're alright. ^.^ Just hope there's no drama attached!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. I need your hidden talent, especially with my 4th grade math skills in an 12th grade class (I am in 11th grade btw) >.<

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally get where you're coming from! Are you taking Calculus, Trigonometry or Statistics (I'm guessing, but you could also be taking Algebra II as well... I don't know)? I'm taking Algebra II and I'm like, "I NEED SOME FRESH AIR!"

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. Loved your answers Morning. I'm so bad with math and is too tall! I need your hidden talents ^.^
    Blog on // June

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, June! I wish I was tall and sometimes wish I couldn't do math in my head... that's what tends to keep me up at night. My brain can not stay quiet in the evenings because it's constantly chattering to do maths!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. it was very interesting to know more about you! and it's so hard to pick your fave book or a movie - there are tons of them! and yay, you so small! I'll tell you the secret being short can be an advantage (you always can pretend you need some help and wear any shoes you might like and it's way easy to be carried by your hubby when you have one which is always pleasing) .
    lovely blog you have!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MorningTime,

    Thanks very much for volunteering to help out at TBC! I'm so sorry about the delay in getting back to you.. For some strange reason, I didn't see your comment until now.. If you'd still be willing to help out, please contact me with your e-mail address and you can join the group conversation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing redesign! It's been awhile since I've checked back and was so shocked (in a good way of course!). How did you get your home link at the bottom of the page to have a red background?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for mentioning me in this! you are too kind! Totally agree with the guy thing though, we are too fabulous for them. (:

    Tara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the follow, Morning! I've returned the favor and look forward to more of your posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, that "Shine Brighter" remix is great!!! :) I don't usually like that sort of stuff, but that's probably because the hardcore EDM/Dance music gets waaayyy too overplayed on the radio. -_=

    You could be in charge of so many undercover missions with that hidden talent of yours. Think of the possibilities! :)

    I got tagged for this meme by another one of my blogger friends. :) I'll put it up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah