01 August 2014

August 2014 Overview

A gif I made. Please ignore my messy handwriting. If you like my handwriting, maybe I should try to make a font for it. :) If you're all in for that idea, I'll go do that. ^.^
Well, it's August now. For me, that means a lot of things: going back to school, auditioning and trying out for theater and volleyball, looking into a volunteer opportunity at the library and having to deal simultaneously with not being in the same classes with my friends and instead, being in honors English, Algebra II and Biology with people who are much, much older than me. I can't really imagine how I am going to deal being in advanced classes.
So I've decided to give a little update about what is happening in this upcoming month on my blog and about what's going on in my life (these are all merged, as my thoughts are cluttered works brought to you by my words and fingertips).
+ To start off, I'll just say that the month of July was a bit more eventful than what I expected, which made me happy. ^.^ In fact, my entire summer has been pretty eventful until I hit this August. The last "eventful" thing that I did was go out to the movies and stayed their for eight hours, and this had occurred three days ago. There is thing going on at my local movie theater where you an unlimited amount of movies on that day you bought that certain ticket. I'm not really doing anything this month until I hit the books on the twentieth.
source and image credit 
+ Most likely my posts are going to be scheduled for this month. Usually I write my posts spontaneously, when I feel like it. Not sure why, but I am getting that notion that I will be busy this month. I could be wrong; I have been wrong before, when I thought this same thought last January and February. Then I realized I was able to blog on my weekends and off-rehearsal days. Last year, I only posted about three or four times. Perhaps I have a slight urge to take a mini-blogging break.
+ I may be scheduling posts, but I have so many post ideas coming up! Two interviews, plus a movie review of whatever movie my family goes out to see and a post inspired by a social media site! Let's hope the movie I watch this August is Guardians of the Galaxy; I love Marvel movies.
+ I am so. NERVOUS. For school. I wish I could explain my situation so you all would have somewhat of an understanding of the position I am in, but I cannot, revealing grades and such. I will, most definitely, have a school supplies haul post.
+ My blog design shop: the last days for me to take orders will be August 13th. Then, the shop will go underground until further notice. So get those orders in! Here are some of the latest designs I've made:


+ I think I shall be doing an occasional post revolving around books and movies. Most likely, on miscellaneous posts, I will take and post a picture of my latest library book haul. I've gotten so used to doing that this summer on posts.
+ You readers will be able to choose the topic of what I write! A poll will be posted on the sidebar in several days, and the voting will go on for 10 days. If I run out of time to do the post that you all choose, I will schedule it as one of the firsts post of September.
+ I'm nervous for volleyball tryouts and theater auditions. I'm worried about tryouts because I am not good when it comes to serving. I can bump and set well, I think, but my serving and spiking could use some practice. Then there's theater. Two of the aspects from my first production are now split apart in the two shows I could audition for. One has the I-am-an-awesome-knight-in-a-medieval-era magic aspect while the other has the thrill seeking danger adrenaline rush to rush and use stage combat aspect of it.
+ If I do one of these (this applies mostly to theater) I have to keep my grades crazily up. The people at our school (almost everywhere on YouTube, and the students that talked to us during orientation day) said it was easy to earn a 4.0 GPA during the first semester... right? I shouldn't stress out about it, I hope, but I got to keep my head up.
+ Today I had to go to the doctors for a sports physical, and because of some things, it turns out that I have to go and see a cardiologist, where they'll check out to see what is happening with my heart. I usually don't ask for this, but can you please pray (or if you're not religious, please wish or plead somehow) that everything will turn out okay? I'm kind of scared. :/
post signature
(P.S. Check out the blogs of Meg, Azia, LivyHannah, Chloee, and Kat!)
(P.P.S. Or, to make this interesting and want to land on one of the six bloggers' blogs by chance, click here, herehere, here, here, here, here, herehere, herehere, or here.)

15 comments:

  1. Wow! You have a lot planned. Can't wait to see it all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog designs! Your good at designing! Also, I hope that every thing goes well at the cardiologist, school, volleyball tryouts, and theater tryouts!
    P.S. Thanks for doing this interview with Oakstar and I!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I can't wait to actually see how the interview will turn out; really excited!!!!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I honestly love your blog. And your designs are amazinh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I reaaaallly want to see Guardians of the Galaxy - I love Marvel films as well. :)
    Those blog designs are absolutely beautiful! I'm getting a new design for my blog's 1 year anniversary, which is in November. I wish you could design it!
    Don't worry, dear, you will be absolutely fine! God will watch over you and care for you.
    I'll pray for you! <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally, someone else who loves Marvel! XD I have friends who watch Marvel movies, but they don't fangirl over them like I do. ^.^ I can't wait to see your new design in November!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. Hey MorningTime4! I'm your newest follower! I've seen comments of yours around blogland for a while but never found your blog till now. Anyways, I love it! I hope your doctor appointment went well. Oh, and I hope you get to see Guardians (I agree with your view of Marvel) it's awesome and so much fun. :)


    xx


    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, SW! I've actually seen your comments and blog several times now, but I always keep forgetting to follow. >_< I'll do that ASAP! I haven't been to my doctor's appointment yet, but I'm still so nervous! And I actually watched Guardians of the Galaxy opening night!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. Your writing is awesome! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Glad I could find your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're welcome! I love your blog, too! XD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. I am so glad I found your blog, and I know what you're talking about with the biology and algebra II thing, I actually happen to be taking those next year too, and will be a little scared. Do you want to follow each other on gfc? You have such a fantastic blog! Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah