16 June 2014

Warm Hugs Tag!



I was tagged by the lovely Tane to do the Warm Hugs Tag. Thank you so much, Tane, for tagging me!

Rules:
❅ Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional)
❅ Post two or more pics that include your fave characters, books, movies or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits and pictures
❅ Tag five or more bloggers and tell them
❅ Answer the ten questions the blogger that nominated you has written, related to books, characters, etc.
❅ Create your own questions having to do with the same thing

The pictures:


Luckily, most of these characters are in some of my all-time favorite books and movies!
Clockwise from the top right: Lucy Pevensie, Aslan, Toothless,and August Pullman.

 

I also love Avatar: The Last Airbender! I love the story line. I also love the fact that though it is a bit dark, the characters' complexities and their humor keep it lighthearted.

Questions:
1. Favorite Disney princess?
Um... wow, this is a hard one to start off with! It's a three-way tie between Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida, I suppose. Parts of their personalities I can resonate to.
2. Favorite fictional characters?
Annemarie Wilcox, August Pullman, Aang, Hiccup, Zuko, June Iparis, Tris, Hermione Granger, just to name a few.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I'd always been the one to choose it whenever my brother and I watched DVDs at home, and I think it drove him mad!
4. Favorite singer/band?
Sara Bareilles, all the way!
5. Fact about yourself?
I have a really bad habit of tripping a lot, and most of the time, it's not when I'm wearing formal clothing (i.e. skirts and heels). Most of the time, it's when I least expect it.
6. If you had to marry a fictional character and spend the rest of your life with them, who would you choose? (gave this one cos it's hard)
Toughie.... um.... I don't know. It's undecided.
7. If you had to live in a book for the rest of your life, which book would it be?
Another tough one! I think I would have to go and live in Narnia, or Hogwarts.
8. What is your favorite song(s)? (OK, that one isn't recycled, just one I wanted to ask)
King of Anything, Some Nights, Where No One Goes, On a Lam, and Forbidden Friendship.
9. Favorite book character?
Lucy Pevensie!
10. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
I think this has been shown as the lesson in a couple of Disney movies, but it's more obviously shown in Frozen: true love just doesn't mean the usual clichéd "a kiss from the prince"; it could also mean a sign of love from a sibling or a friend.
Bonus question for Divergent fans:
Who would you like to live instead of die most out of the characters Veronica Roth killed in Divergent? (I gave you an evil question, like Madeline did me...)
Augustus Waters! Hehe. That came out of nowhere, honestly.  But in my gut, for some odd reason, I want Tris's mother to still be alive. I don't know why. Weird, huh?

My questions:
1) What food from any fictional novel/movie would you eat?
2) Who's your favorite Disney villain?
3) What movie or book would you want to have a/another sequel too?
4) Who's your favorite Disney princess from before the 21st century (you know, like Snow White, Belle, etc.)?
5) What is your least favorite book, and why?
6) Which one true pairing (OTP) would you want to have as your parents?
7) What fictional vehicle would you want to drive?
8) The Lord of the Rings, or the Chronicles of Narnia?
9) A song that describes your life right now?
10) Which do you like better: old Disney movies or new Disney movies? Why?

I tag:
And whoever says "For Narnia and for Aslan!"

----
On a completely unrelated note, I now have reached fifty followers! Hurrah! Post about writing contest and the q+a should be up late tonight! Also, I may be gone-- like, noticeably absent gone, due to the fact that the internet at my house is kind of crazy! So if I end up posting at weird times, then that's because of that.

post signature


19 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your answers! :D I'm a big Narnia fan too so I kind of fangirled when you said that was your favorite movie was 'The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe'. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Yeah, my love for Narnia is also because of fifth grade; not only did we read the book and watched the movie, but we also had these two slider doors in between the fifth grade classrooms. The class I was in was Narnia, the other was the "real world". One day, this kid from the other class came into our classroom and said, "I am in Narnia!" And during four-goal soccer, we'd always scream, "For Narnia and for Aslan!" An amazing time it was. ^.^ Ah, the good ol' days.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER and AVATAR THE LEGEND OF KORRA IS LIKE MY FAVE SHOES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm obsessed with it! My whole family (literally all 1 of us... okay maybe not the baby) Is in the fandom. Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, RIGHT? THEY'RE MY FAVORITES TOO! I honestly prefer The Last Airbender over Korra, but I choose Pabu over Momo. (Sorry, Momo, but fire ferrets are cuter.) My brother and I have been obsessed with that show forever, too. It rarely plays on TV, but when it does and comes on as a marathon, we try to watch as much of it as we can!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I'm glad that even after you discovered the modern, almost stereotypical romantic dystopian novels, you still kept your loyalty with the Pevensies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have to agree about the dystopia genre being stereotypical; most of them are, anyway. Nowadays I favor the books with the one pairing romance over the love triangle. And as for the Chronicles of Narnia, I always try to make time during the summer to read the series all over again. It keeps me going over the summer!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. This is the same anonymous as above. I really like your idea about rereading the series over the summer. I actually never finished the series when I found out what happened at the end! I was too mad! I actually did also consider writing a sequel when I was little, and I'm still working on it.

      Delete
    3. Writing a sequel? How so? I did write fan fiction once, about Susan. I wish I could tell you what it's about, but it spoils what happens in the books!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    4. Still the same anonymous. I was quite little, so, I basically just started writing it. I didn't even know what was going to happen, except I knew that Susan would find her way back to Narnia. I will probably have to read the entire series and rewrite most of it. It's on the backburner for now, as I'm working on different things at the moment.

      Delete
    5. Huh, I had the same idea for my fanfiction! That is so weird O-o. But hey, great minds think alike, right?

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. Same anonymous. I was quite little, so I basically just started writing it. I didn't even know the plot except that Susan would find her way back to Narnia. It's on the backburner while I work on different things for now. As I was so young, I will have to read the entire series again and rewrite what I wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right! But I think that quite a few people wanted to change it, and that they probably all at some point thought about writing a sequel.

    PS: I did not mean to write two messages. There was an error the first time, but I guess it was posted afterwards.
    PPS: I will definitely try to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It's all right! Yeah, in some sense, I wished the ending for the Narnia series was different, but.. :(

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. I made that banner above. Someone cut off the copyright, so would you mind adding the original banner up there?
    here's the link: http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/2014/06/warm-hugs-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Yeah, I changed the image to the original! And that is weird that they would try to chop of your copyright O_o

      Delete
  7. Hi!!!! I really like your answers to the questions!! June Iparis and August are some of my favorite characters too!!! From Ledgend I not only like June, but Day too!! Do you like Day??? I also like Tris from Divergent. Another favorite character of mine from the Divergent series is Uriah. Anyways, this blog post was pretty cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Day and Uriah are amazing! Love those two, but I'm so sad that Day had to go through... well, you'll know what I'm talking about (the reason he pushed June away) and that fact that they left out Uriah in the first Divergent movie! I haven't watched it, but I heard, and it's sad. :(

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. Yes it is. Uriah is one of the most important characters but they left him out of the movie. The movie was a little different from the book because the producers left out some scenes in the movie. Also they changed the end a little bit.

      Delete
    3. *le sigh* Yeah, Hollywood tends to change everything up. I wish that Uriah wasn't cut out. I also haven't seen the movie, so I don't know what happened....

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah