14 May 2014

Last Week In Pictures #3

I have to tell you right now, that with the end of the school year coming up, I'm going to have a lot more of these sorts of posts! Hang in their guys; just about a week left of school! All of these pictures are mine, please don't pin them on Pinterest. 












It was pretty sunny out the day I took those first set of pictures outside! I also saw (as you can tell from the pictures) some birds on my neighbors' rooftop, and before that time, I have never seen that species of bird roam around my neighborhood! I was also messing around with my hair and jump shots, two things that I am trying to master in, and, two things that are like Divergents: they cannot be contained nor controlled.

For "We the People", my school won second place, which is amazing, only behind the winning team by four points! The competition, overall, was amazing. I was a bit flattered by the judges' comments of my responses to their follow up questions; they told me that if they were old enough to survive and see my become a politician, they would vote for me, having a great insight into the various economies of the United States during the time when the Articles of Confederation-- the first constitution of the United States-- "ran" the country. I'm so proud of my team!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Morning, and congrats! By the way - your hair color is so pretty...is it natural?
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a matter of fact, it is! :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Your photography is so cute ohmygoooossshhh :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, in a bit I'm going to be posting a new post-- with more photography!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah