15 March 2014

I've Been Tagged-- This or That

Hello, everyone! Eve from "Eve of Womanhood" started a tag called this and that, I decided to do it! 

Rules: Answer the questions given to you, give the people you nominate the same questions, nominate three people and let them know they've been tagged.

1. Summer or Winter?
A: Winter. It's not as lonely as it does get in the summer (if I plan to do the activities that I have in mind for the summer and my parents approve, like summer conservatory, then it might change...)
     
2. Blue or Pink?
A: Blue!
3. Frozen or Brave?
A: I love Disney... it's so hard to choose! Probably Frozen, though I do have Merida's wild spirit. :)
 4. Art or Reading?
A: Reading, without a doubt!
 5. Christmas or Birthday?
A: Christmas. :D
 6. Flip-flops or Boots?
 A: Boots. 

7. Roses or Daisies?
A: Daises!
     
8. Cat or Dog?
A: Dog! They're really loyal. I have some friends who have cats and they have lots of scratch marks on their arms because their cats' don't want to take baths...
       
9. Vanilla or Chocolate?
A: Chocolate! (My sweet tooth craves for it.)
10. Europe or Asia?
A: Asia. Sorry, I love Europe, but the natural sights to see in Asia (the beaches, national parks, etc.)
11. Raspberries or Blackberries?
A: Blackberries!
12. Vintage or Modern?
A: Hmm... this is a tough one! I love modern stuff, though vintage looks good.

13. Pasta or Soup?
A: Pasta!
14. Elephant or Lion?
A: Another tough one! I'd have to say elephant, though. Sorry, lion.

15. Long hair or Short hair?
A: Depends. I'll go with long hair for this battle. :)
16. Beach or Water park?
A: This is one choice that also depends, but I'm going with beaches.

I nominate:
D.S. (Moriah)

Even if I didn't nominate you, you're still welcome to join!


Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo

16 comments:

  1. Hey Abby!:) Thanks so much for nominating me. I'll send you my answers later, so until then...:) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All right! I'll be sure to keep an eye out for them! You're welcome :D

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey! I can't wit to read your answers-- I'm sure you'll have amazing answers as wel!

      Delete
  3. Awesome posts! I love the answers! Your blog is lovely! I just had to follow! :)

    -Eve
    http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog, too!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. I'm going to post my answers tomorrow! Thanks for the nomination and happy (early) Saint Patrick's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Happy St. Patrick's to you, too! I completely forgot to wear green; I was pinched by at least 20 people because of it!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. OMG LOVE YOUR BLOG DESIGN , I REALLY LOVE THIS TAG !!! AWESOOMMMEEE POST!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your blog! I have a blog too!
    The web address is http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about Winter, but I'm a Summer person all the way! It's getting to Summer and I cannot be more happy about it! Dresses, long days, SUN SUN SUN. Seriously, I feel like a vampire right now. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, summertime! I've been setting up a summer playlist ever since February.... but looking at the snow outside of my window, I don't know when it will be purely sunny here. :)

      Delete