11 November 2013

NaNoWriMo!

So, here I am, at my school library! Right now, because it is NaNoWriMo, I wouldn't be procrastinating, and instead would be writing, I am writing a blog post! I don't, after all, want you leave you guys hanging and saying to yourselves, "Now where is Morning?"

So, anyways, what is current word count? I didn't type up anything (yet) for today, so I have 17,035 words. I didn't even start writing the story I am currently working on until the second of NaNoWriMo! Now, I have to say, that is a pretty risky move.

What am I working on? Well, I can't exactly say. But since you are all my lovely blog readers, I supposed I can tell you. I am rewriting the same novel that I did last year, but this time in first-person.

I have many other ideas, but this novel idea has been in my mind for almost four years now. Four years. That's a long, long time, and it is an idea I am serious about working on and bringing it to publication.

Hopefully, on the upcoming days, I will be able to write a post on how to deal with procrastination and the newest book releases! I've been reading some of them, and trust me, the books of 2013 are really, really good.

Like this:

Ta-da! The final book in the Legend Trilogy: Champion!
Inline image 1
(If you have read the Divergent Trilogy, "The Maze Runner",
or "The Hunger Games", go and read the "Legend" Trilogy by Marie Lu.
Amazing person.)


I have to go and leave for science! Bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah