18 November 2013

My Voice Will Be Heard

Okay, for quite awhile now I have been thinking about what to title this post. "Goodbye"? Too depressing. "The Last Words From Your Friend?" Still very sad. This has been going on through my head sometime, but I have decided that I really must write this post.

I may, or may not, leave the blogging world. I love blogging, I seriously do. For about quite some time now, nine months (wow, has it already been that long?) I have been writing my thoughts and the ups and downs of my life. But things have changed.

I really don't want to leave the blogging world, I really don't. This has been a "positive outlet" for me, just as Helen Parr from The Incredibles says. I want to continue spreading my thoughts about things in this world and share it with others! 

I want my voice to be heard. Not verbally, but read by actual people. Speaking aloud is not my strong suit; I tend to stutter. Words, though, they have always been my strong suit. But like I said before, things have changed. 

The first thing that I intended for this blog to let me do was to really, as I said before, write my thoughts about the world and what has happened throughout my life. I don't want it to be taken away for me.

Funny, my pen name... ever since I have began blogging nine months ago, in February,  I've been feeling like I've been living up to that nickname. I feel more stronger, optimistic and confident (let me tell you, though, that I get super nervous when the teachers suddenly call me up in the front of class to represent my work. They expect so much for me, and they have high expectations because they know what I am capable of doing. O.O In fact, I got a letter in the mail about it. More surprising!)

Since I want to go off with a bang, I suppose I should tell you about my day! Well, I went to a volleyball party, and sat with Audrey, Kylie, Autumn, Destiny and Ally, who I know from gym, my classes, last year's volleyball team and elementary school. We ate lots of pizza! It was so much fun. Also, with my volleyball team (go team Green! Woot-woo!) we posed for one last picture together. I am going to miss this year's volleyball team. :( I'm going to miss you guys! :'(

I also got two pieces of mail today! I love receiving mail! One was an American Girl catalog. It was always one of those things that I wished for Christmas. I may be too old for dolls, but I still love reading through the magazines and the catalogs. The other was a letter about how I got accepted into this program! Whoo-hoo!

But anyways, if I leave, I just want to say something to you all. You have been some of the most amazing followers and readers EVER. I cannot express my gratitude enough for how much reading my words just means to me. From the bottom of my heart, I saw, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, a thousand, no, a million, thanks! Kudos to all of you!

Finally, stay strong and wonderful! I say this a lot. If you are going through a hard time, just do that. Stay strong, stay wonderful. You will get through that rough time, and become a better, stronger person and you will grow.

Thank you guys all so much. If you don't hear from me from my blog again, it's okay. You will hear my speak again. Whether through vlogging when I am older or maybe through international news or my books when I become an international New York Times bestseller, like Christopher Paolini, you will hear from me. (I am such a big, avid dreamer. XD)

Because I am not the sort of person who likes to quiet down easily.

My voice must be heard.