13 October 2013

Ten Random Facts About Me

These are ten random facts about me!

1. I am a Libra.
2. My favorite type of music comes from various movies and television shows.
3. If I could be any literary character, I would be Annemarie Wilcox from Jenny Han's Shug.
4. Georgie Henley is my favorite actor/actress.
5. I love the color orange!
6. My favorite fast food meal is a pita!
7. The last book I read is "Prodigy" by Marie Lu.
8. I'm optimistic, yet na├»ve. 
9. Last person I chatted to was Emma from simply inspired (http://emmakate101.blogspot.com).
10. I am mostly myself around my friends during lunch, when we chat about really random things that just pop up.

Inline image 1


Inline image 2

5 comments:

  1. PIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAA. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PIIIIIIITTTTTAAAAA ARE SO YUMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY!

      Delete
    2. *stomach growls* Let's capture all the pita on earth and have a feast, shall we? :) Wait, what's your favourite thing to eat with it. . .? I prefer a certain hummus. <3

      Delete
  2. I answered these questions, too, on my blog! And I agree, orange is an awesome color. Why does nobody like it?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah