08 August 2013

Happy Half-Year Blogasary!

This, for some odd reason, reminds me of my friends in
third and fifth grade.
Hi everyone! I just want to say: Happy Half-Year Blogsary! I can't believe it's been a long six months since this journey began, friends, and I can't believe we've come a long way! 18 followers via GFC, 11 followers via Bloglovin and page views! And I know a lot of the NaNoers also read my blog a lot. And what a weird conscience! This is my 50th post.
    I suppose you would want to know what I've been up to for the past several days. These past several days, I have been going to the town's local college to go to engineering camp. I've made a lot of awesome friends. I'm in this group which is called "Unicorns and Toasters", because during lunch, that's all the three of us ever talked about. Our group consists of two girls, including me, and a guy. Let me tell you, I'm super happy to get out of the house more and finally use my brain again.
    I am also starting to talk to my friends more! It's more like texting them, but I've been contacting them nonstop talking about school. I'm very excited. I even saw one of my friends and, it turns out, we're going to the same robotics camp next week!
    Also, I am starting to get interested in one of my favorite fandoms as a child: Avatar, the Last Airbender, and the Legend of Korra. I don't know why. That was the first ever thing I watched that was anime or fake anime, when my cousins flipped on the television to Avatar, the Last Airbender. Without it, I really wouldn't have been me. The show has made me laugh and cry, boo and cheer. As I'm typing this up, I am listening to some music from the fandom. I still watch that show, whenever I have the spare time.
     I also heard this very funny quote today. I saw this after swimming. Do you know how there are weight scales where you have to adjust the knobs and such? There is a picture above. Anyways, I saw a little boy, around the age of five, who slid the scales to the right edge. Did you know what he said?
     "Yes! I weigh 100 pounds." I cracked up.
      Well, I must go. Goodbye, everyone!

  




post signature

1 comment:

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah