24 November 2016

Thankfulness Thursday

Conversations ranging from deep to random
Snail mail and greeting cards
The role of writing in my life
Introverting with introverts
Good books and local coffee shops
Inside jokes and pranks
Candid photos
The Olympics
Math epiphanies that pull through at the last second
Musicals and music contrasting the English language
The people I have come across this year (and matter)

///

I got this idea for a post from Grace Anne, who by the way, is an amazing person despite the fact that our only difference is our preference in breakfast foods. If you're looking for something to post, definitely take part in this. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

///

p.s. Idina and Kristin are the originals, but I like the key change of Lea and Chris's.

5 comments:

  1. I am having so much fun reading all of these! I really love your list! have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun list! There are so many things to be thankful for :) Have an amazing Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great list!
    I love the one that says, "Math epiphanies that pull through at the last second", because those happen to me all the time, and I feel so happy when I do get them :-)
    But, I love all the other things on your list, too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you posted this, Morning!!!! I'm literally thankful for everything on this list, thus proving that we are in fact the same person. So thankful for YOU, even if we do differ on breakfast food;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning