31 October 2016

STOP! Q&A Time.


If you understood what song the title was meant to go to, five points and a chocolate brownie to you!

After several weeks of filming, the q&a vlog has finally taken shape! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did, attempting to convey each answer without vocalizing it or showing my entire face. There were roughly twenty of you that sent an average of four to five comments, so to shorten the length of the video considerably, I have decided to answer at least one of your questions. If there is someone who's question wasn't address, don't panic-- answers to questions that require longer responses will be posted during the month of November, while NaNoWriMo is ongoing.



While the video was uploading, I accidentally forgot to answer one of the most important questions by Grace Anne, which was what my favorite musical is. It's a tie between The Magical Adventures of Merlin and Thoroughly Modern Millie, both which were high points in my theatre life because the former was my first official production with a community company while the latter helped me perfect much of what I learned over the course of two years finally showcase itself widely. Please don't flog me with community playbills of an old Fiddler on the Roof production.

Lastly: Walk the Moon is a band more suited towards those of an older audience. Don't listen to "Anna Sun" unless you're over the age of thirteen, and if you want to listen to "Work This Body," listen to the music video version, which isn't as good as the original due to the bass they added but is the clean version. Even though these two jam out songs are for an older audience, Walk the Moon's music is still good.

If you have any other questions that weren't asked or addressed within the video which you want answered (or maybe you had no idea a q&a video was going on and wanted to send in questions, anyways), don't hesitate to ask down below and I'll try to respond to your questions before the huge stress maker called NaNoWriMo takes over and manuscript papers go soaring through the room and descend into a pile of ASDFGHJKL.

22 comments:

  1. GAHHAHHA LOVE IT, MORNING!
    Your so creative! You did a great job doing this video without showing your face!:)
    P.S YOUR VOICE IS GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Clara! When I am allowed to show my face I'll do another q&a, but that's probably not going to happen for the foreseeable future. :(

      xoxo Morning

      P.S. YOU'RE TOO KIND <3

      Delete
  2. I love this so much, Morning. So creative!! And yay .. you answered my question! My favorite character is Angelica too. <3

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna! Funny story-- I ended up delaying on the video because I thought that I lost my SD card when it was literally inside of the camera. *face palm* Angelica is BAE. Have you heard Sia's cover of "Satisfied" for the Hamilton Mixtape? What do you think about it?

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Loved this, Morning!!! That was a really cool way to do a q&a vid :) I agree with everything you said about fall, lol.

    ALSO. I'm gunna take a wild guess at the song...Uptown Funk? Not sure tho haha.

    ~Iris xx
    http://getupandoutblog.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iris! For the song(s), I'm not sure what you mean-- the songs that I did sing in the video were "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Mis and "Mercy" by Duffy. Though "Uptown Funk" is pretty great.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. This was so creative! I love it. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mackenzie. <3

      xoxo Morning

      P.S. Will do the compliments thing pretty soon! :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is so awesome Morning! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gawsh, I just got a chance to watch this and I LOVED it!! This was such a CUTE way of doing a vlog!! (I'll admit when you said no talking...I had doubts... :p )
    I'd love to see another one! XD
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not talking was something super difficult in the video-- I was going to end up speaking in the end, but then I found an alternative way to convey things. Besides, if I did a video showing my face and speaking, if I didn't edit it, there would be a lot of moments where I'd spontaneously begin laughing because of how awkward it is! XD I'll see if I can do another real soon!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. I love this, so aesthetically pleasing and beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I didn't mean for it to come out aesthetically pleasing (out of the four weeks I was talking videos, only one week overall was sunny outside, and the lighting inside my house is really bad). But thank you! :D

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. Wow, good job! It's nice to see a Q&A vlog done a little differently, and get to know more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking about myself is one of the most difficult things, even if I didn't verbally "talk." Thank you, Jessica!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. Wow, I loved watching this and getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT CIVIL WAR MUG WAS THE BEST THING EVER. I AM FLAILING. I CANNOT STOP FLAILING. ASDJKFL; I NEED IT. xD

    You did this so well! I loved how you set it up and everything. :D

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DUDE IT'S SO HARD TO GET THE MUG ONLINE. I looked it up on the Disney Store, and they pulled it from their site. DX But if you get a fandom mug, let me know and I'll go flail in the corner!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning