22 September 2016

Q&A Call



It has been decided that I will be filming a q&a video + birthday vlog within the upcoming weekend! 

Since I have little idea as to how the weekend will play out, I am asking for you all to send in some questions for me via the comments. Ask me things like what my favorite Studio Ghibli film is, favorite books, show us your bookshelf, etc. Fact-based questions will be so much easier for me to answer, at this point. 

The main two catches are as follows:

// The questions must not require me to show my face or record my speaking voice, and they must not be extremely personal or rude questions. This is going to be an interesting challenge to try to show my answers without verbally communicating. I promise that you all will learn about who I am soon and what I look like, but right now is not the time, partially because it just feels really uncomfortable for me to present myself in public, and the other part is that I'm only allowed to reveal one aspect of my identity, either name or my appearance, and that's something that I need to heavily consider. More likely, the time for introducing the actual blogger behind the blog will arrive when my blog anniversary comes up, in February. Don't feel bad though. In actuality, my online screen name has so much in common with my real life name, and that will somewhat make sense pretty soon.
Other things to consider:

// I may not answer all your questions in the video. I honestly have no clue as to how this is going to play out, questions sent wise-- some questions may require a lengthier answer that I will end up in the video, others may be super short that I can answer them quickly in the comments, and some may just be nearly impossible to showcase without showing my face. It all comes down to what ends up getting sent (please be clean).

// Realistically, this is going to go down in either two ways: the q&a video being under five minutes OR via a game of Twenty Questions, whatever is longer. Mainly because editing purposes and uploading videos, from what I've heard, take FOREVER.

// Have fun with this! Just imagine me sipping tea in my large Captain America: Civil War mug as we're busy snacking on Biscottis and muffins. It's going to be like a warm chat, but an abstract one.

23 comments:

  1. Favourite item in room? Thanks :)
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite sleep over memory? Three things you love about autumn? Favorite lipstick color?

    I love that you'll be doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite color? Favorite food? Favorite memory with BFF(s)? Favorite thing to blog about? Why did you start blogging? Favorite season? What is ONE of your favorite books and WHY is it your favorite book?

    :)

    -Anika | anikasavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A song that associates a happy memory? What is one thing about where you live that brings nostalgia? What is the last thing you crossed off on your bucket list?

    This sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Favorite blog?
    Last thing you ate?
    Favorite Disney princess?
    Who inspires you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. One thing you have wanted to do for so long but are just too scared to do? Favourite wind-down activity? Favourite Modern Family character (sorry I'm obsessed haha) CAN'T WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name three new blogs you've discovered that you like? If you had to, what four things would you take with you if your house went up in flames? Who is your hero?

    Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's a song you can't stop listening to at the moment? What's the last series you read? What's the last movie you watched?
    Can't wait to see your answers to the Q and A!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to seeing how you show your answers in the video! It sounds like fun. :)

    What's you favourite book, or passage, in the Bible?
    Do you have any pets?
    What's your favourite thing to eat?

    Also, I tagged you for the Music Tag over on my blog, if you're interested! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What are your plans for after high school? What is something you were interested in as a child that you still are interested in now? How has your blog gaining popularity influenced your content and how you think about blogging?

    Looking forward seeing the final product!

    Ella ~ Simply Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  11. *thinks*

    What is one athletic feat you would like to someday achieve?

    ReplyDelete
  12. What's your favorite band/musical artist?
    What are your favorite movies?
    What's your favorite subject at school? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exciting stuff! Here are my questions:

    Favorite book cover(s)?
    Favorite character in Hamilton?
    Favorite TV show?
    Pinterest or Instagram?

    anna | annaish

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun! Here's a few questions:

    What are the two newest blogs you discovered and followed, and why do you like them?
    Which fantasy world would you visit if you could?

    ReplyDelete
  15. SHOW US YOUR BOOKSHELF!

    - Favorite book genre?
    - What song makes you want to jump up and wiggle like crazy?
    - Do you like pizza?
    - Do you agree that there is never enough cheese?
    - Hi.

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. CAN WE SEE YOUR CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR MUG BECAUSE THAT IS SO IMPORTANT. o.o

    ReplyDelete
  17. Room tour?
    This is a great idea!!
    -Clara

    ReplyDelete
  18. (if you've read harry potter...) hogwarts house?
    (if you've read the maze runner...) what's your role in the glade?
    (if you've read percy jackson...) who's your godly parent?
    also, team cap or team iron man? :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm guessing team cap because of the mug, but i always love to hear people's answers on this... hehe

      Delete
  19. Blogging Tips? Book Recommendations? What are 5 words to describe yourself?

    Can't Wait!
    xx Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'M SO LATE I'M SORRY I'M PROBABLY TOO LATE BUT HEY MIGHT AS WELL

    Favorite musical?? (YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING)
    Show us your favorite piece of clothing?
    Favorite day of the week?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Questions are now closed-- please don't send me anymore! The video should be up within a week's time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning