19 October 2015

Tired, Yet Content

 Helping to shoot YouTube videos.

 The borrowing library.



If everyone's phones are taken away but you are allowed a camera, what do you do?
Catch tiny fishes under the dock, of course! 



Meet Thumper, the camp's residential bunny. 


 Creating props for the show.


 Stage lights are pretty, especially when people are under them and you see this little aura of light outlining them.


I will first clarify one thing beforehand: this is not one of the heavy posts I promised to post about. They are currently sitting, and for now, I will let the two posts nurture and grow until they have grown to their potential.

Have you ever, for a day, or sometimes a certain period, go home super tired—but feel content of what you accomplished at the end of the day that you sleep quite peacefully? Lately, this is how I have been feeling. I’ve been studying as much as I have been playing hard. I have been talking to a lot more people, which taps out all the energy. In the back of my mind, I never thought about reaching out back to my computer—unless it was to do Spanish homework over the weekend.
My mind is spinning and my thoughts are in a tangle, so I will try to sort out what I can.

A lot has happened since I have been gone. I went on a youth group retreat out in the middle of our state, staying in cabins, singing “Amazing Grace” in the showers at midnight with friends, and playing live versions of actual apps such as Fruit Ninja, thus the photo of the smoothie, Ombreish Fruitilicious. 

Besides that, the production that I’m in, The Phantom Tollbooth, had opened. We only had one dress and prop rehearsal, all on the same day, and I had to miss much of that day because of a choir concert. Behind the scenes, I have been helping several of my cast members shoot videos for their YouTube channels—one of them is about theatre kid problems, while the other is about a creepy lady with a funny name.

There’s also been a lot of talk of auditioning for the next show, which I am excited for but have been working up to as well—I would love to audition and receive a lead, but being the lead would be great, I guess, finally growing as a performer.

I’m not sure what’s going to happen, but I am a bit scared and excited for what’s about to come. For now, I’m content with that.

30 comments:

  1. Oh wow oh wow! Sounds like someone's busy!! :) I'm so happy for you; keep up the great work! :)

    ~Ashy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that the past few weeks have den busy; though there are time when I do want a break! I'm glad I have this week a bit laid back before all the madness continues once again!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Seems like you had a pretty productive week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have, actually! I'm just finishing up my last bit of productivity for the day: replying back to comments!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Good busy is good. :-D Love to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's better than bad busy oh-my-goodness-I-can't-do-much-of-anything busy, that's for sure!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. That's awesome that you've been so busy and happy! I know that feeling, it's an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The feeling is just so hard to describe... I love it, though!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. Good, good. Very good. I agree with you, living a fruitful busy life is wayy better than a boring one.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true! It actually helps, it's much better than a gray slump! :D

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. Feeling productive, tired, and happy—that's the dream, right there (at least for me). I'm so glad you've been so busy and satisfied with what you're doing! Keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's surely the life of a writer! I'm actually quite happy; weekend mornings I have about an hour to myself to write and I'm just glad that after what life's thrown at me writing is coming back much regularly. Ready for NaNo this year?

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. You've been busy! Good luck with your show, and your auditions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to be good busy! My last production just ended; my next audition is tomorrow and ACK I cannot express my nervousness, though!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. You go girl :) keep doing what you're doing ;)

    xoxo,
    megann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture with the mountains in the background, the mountains, no matter where they are in the U.S. (Rockies or smokies) have captured my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's a fun fact; those mountains belong to neither of those ranges! Hehe, where I took the photos is something I won't reveal for another long time... But you're right; the magnificence of the mountains are just awe-spiring!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you're doing amazing! I totally know what you feel like, it's been the same way for me lately ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Let's keep this up together, shall we? ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  11. Wonderful post. :) What is the link to the Youtube videos? Love your blog!
    Abigail Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Abigail! Thank you so much! For the YouTube videos, I can't really give links; I don't want to reveal my identity not the identity of anyone at rehearsal-- I hope you can understand that!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  12. This is inspiring!

    Please keep it up, I hope that you're able to remain content.

    Kate x
    www.theteenaspect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too, Kate! I hope you are able to be content with your life, what is going on in the present :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  13. woot, you go girl! it's hard to remain content sometimes, I get that <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop whoop! It's hard to be content, and yet, I'm just glad that things are a bit stable, for the time being!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  14. Looks like you had a great time! Those photos of the dock look amazing! I'm going to Summer camp in January, with some friends. =D
    Beth ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been such a great time! I hope you have fun at camp with your friends in January! And at least it's on break for you, too!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  15. Seems like you had a nice time! :) That drink looks delicious and the scenery gorgeous: Ilove the pictures! Also, is it just me or does it look like there are eyes in that picture of your feet on the dock? I hope you get lead when/if you audition for the next play! :)

    x Yasmine
    By the way, Morning, you were a follower of my old blog, but since I changed URL my GFC widget has been malfunctioning, so if you unfollow and refollow you should be receiving my posts again in the Blogger dashboard. If you still want to, that is, you’re welcome to. You can find the new blog here. I'd love to see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Im Ava!
    Im 16 years old, love to read, listen and play music, and read.

    I have set up a website called Argonaut Nation, its specially designed for teen girls to share their interests.
    As one of my favorite bloggers, I was wondering if you might be interested in submitting something? It can be anything from a poem your enjoying, to a photoshoot, a review on a book, to an art project.

    You can check out the website here: theargonautnation.com.

    Ava :)
    argonaut.teams@gmail.com

    Ps. If you have any friends who you think might be interested, I would also sincerely appreciate it if you let them know. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah