19 October 2014

My Feels Are Shaking

Usually I do not go out fangirling about new movies that are coming up on this blog, but since I have such a soft side for animation and I have been pumped about this movie, I can't take it anymore. To celebrate my friend's birthday, we went to go watch the Book of Life (a pretty cool movie, by the way), and one of the trailers that popped up was of this new Disney movie that is coming out. After we finished watching Book of Life, we were talking about the upcoming movies. On November 7th, guess what movie is coming out here in the United States?

(via Google)

Title: BIG HERO 6
Walt Disney Studios
Plot Summary: From Walt Disney Animation Studios, the team behind "Frozen" and "Wreck-It Ralph," comes "Big Hero 6," an action-packed comedy-adventure about the special bond that develops between Baymax, a plus-sized inflatable robot, and prodigy Hiro Hamada. When a devastating event befalls the city of San Fransokyo and catapults Hiro into the midst of danger, he turns to Baymax and his close friends adrenaline junkie Go Go Tomago, neatnik Wasabi, chemistry whiz Honey Lemon and fanboy Fred. Determined to uncover the mystery, Hiro transforms his friends into a band of high-tech heroes called "Big Hero 6."



I'm real excited for it! For one, it actually looks like a great movie-- and I think that besides How To Train Your Dragon 2, it may be tied for number one as one of the best animated features of 2014. This is coming from someone who watched all of the animated movies (not CGI, just animated) western movies in the theaters. I'm getting this great vibe from it, and I'm getting hyped-- but the hype, for now seems pretty underrated.

If the summary makes no sense and it seems like I am speaking Japanese (see what I just did), then I'll explain it a bit more. So the main protaginist is Hiro, a fourteen-year-old robotic genius who lives in San Fransokyo, and he, along with five others, are trying to stop this guy "in a kabuki mask", some for personal reasons, as they say in the trailers. I'll show you the second trailer below; it gives a good overall idea of the story and its plot.


The team, other than Hiro, is looking amazing! But Baymax totally steals the show. He's just so cute in his huge inflatable stomach and-- he's just adorable and sweet! Earlier today I was talking to my brother about dressing up like Baymax for Halloween by painting my face and putting pillows in a garbage bag to make the illusion of the fatness. His slowness totally adds on to his character! He's like a naive little baby (in a good way)! Check him out here:


Now for some GIFs! The first six are via the official movie site, while the rest are from Tumblr! If you do not wish to be spoiled by the movie, DO NOT, I repeat, do not twade through Tumblr for anything relating to this; major spoilers are there online and I had to make sure my poor eyes were no spoiled of the movie. Enjoy!

"Hairy... BABY!" Never fails to amuse me.

Haha, Baymax humor.



This is the movie's main antagonist.


I'm was like Hiro in this GIF when I was using the school bathroom and it won't open during the first day of school... never realized until the fifth day it was one of those swingy doors that you have to push open.






Aw, group picture! So adorable!

I'm also loving this song that the second movie trailer used... it's called "Top of the World", and it's pretty much describing how my life will end up being since theatre is now over. I'll let you interpret it however you wish; I just don't want to talk about it openly right now. :'(


I know I said I would post the writing contest winners but honestly it's been very hard for me to choose a first place, second, and third along with the runner ups because all of them were amazing! Hopefully I can post that by Friday... well, ciao! Haha, I guess if no one comments I guess it will make me look weird... but aren't all fangirling people strange to a degree?


22 comments:

  1. Big Hero 6 sound like a great movie! I might watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By your Post I am now excited to see Big Hero 6 !!

    Love your blog !! and the colors !!
    Followed ya on GFC !!
    Hoping for your follow back :**

    xox
    molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! I can't wait! I'll be sure to check out your blog!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. I LOVE HOW CUTE ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE but they could've done better with the names. Go Go Tomago? I thought it was Go Go Tomato so it'd fit with Honey Lemon *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too! Haha, food names? That would be weird... but then there's also a guy in the group named Wasabi No-Ginger. XD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. OMG, that big guy? I want a stuffy JUST LIKE HIM. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Baymax is just so adorable. XD He's so squishy!!!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. OMG now you have me fangirling about this movie!
    - Azia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's great to hear!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. I saw the trailer for this and thought it would be a good movie to watch :) Now, I probably will watch it!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, Lauren! I found out about this last year and was like, "I have no idea what this movie is going to be about..." But when I watched the trailers and kept searching everything about it, I told myself this was going to be an epic movie.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. This sounds so awesome! Why isn't it out now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kat! It depends on where you live; where I live it's going to come out on November 7th. I'm going to guess (so sorry if I get this wrong) that you live in the Australia/New Zealand area, and it comes out there the day after Christmas. I feel so sad for all of the fans of the movie in the UK; they won't get it until next year!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. That looks really funny! I love animated movies, I can't wait for it to come out now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw that trailer too and I would love to see it! It looks so cute AND really cool in the same time. :)

    Thanks Morning for visitng my blog. It made my day! :D

    http://hildald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? And you're welcome! I love visiting blogs. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. Can't wait for this movie! Have you heard of the new Annie movie? It comes out in December here(Probably November where you live).
    Beth <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that was the other movie my friends and I are pumped for! It looks so good (and the movie is coming out in December, like where you' live)!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning