04 August 2014

The Beautiful Blog Award

(graphic made by me, please credit.)
Hi, everyone! I got nominated for the Beautiful Blog Award by the amazing Kat; you should definitely check her blog out! :) And to those who nominated me for the Liebster Award-- Hannah and one other person, I think (I can't believe I forgot who else nominated me! So sorry; but please tell me) I'm sorry, but I'm taking a break from the Liebster Award until September because of my blogging and posting schedule. I really appreciated that you nominated me, though; you both are amazing and wonderful people.

Rules:
+ Answer the questions given to you
+ Give some answers for the people you nominate
+ Tell the people you have nominated that they have been nominated

1. Traveling or staying at home?
Hands down, I would have to say traveling! I've been stuck at home for way too long (the reason why I get so attached to the activities I do outside of school, INCLUDING school; I'm a nerd), and I need to go outside and see the world. Also, I'd love to do something productive with my life. Here's a math equation to end my answer: Traveling being the fountain of youth + becoming a nomadic learner = Travel and Endless Benefits.

2. Sport or dancing?
This is just the second question already and it feels like I'm taking a major test because of the difficulty and complexity of this question! I love sports, and I know that most of you readers were aware of that. Something that you may not be aware of is that, long before I started blogging was I took dance. I stopped taking dance lessons as of May 2013, but I use dancing when it comes to theater. Both of these are really important to me... I'll have to go with dancing. Don't take this as if I'm dissing sports-- sports comes very close.

3. Blueberries or strawberries?
Another hard question, since I love both of these fruits and currently they are sitting on the second shelf of my refrigerator! I'd have to say blueberries, because strawberries tend to make my eyes water.

(source)


4. Favourite hide out?
This isn't our hideout anymore, but this used to be a hideout for all of the kids in our neighborhood two years back. So, my house has stairs outside that led to the middle of the stairs that are inside of our house. Underneath those stairs is this basement/shed, and what we do with when we would play hide and seek, all of us would fight to go and hide in that shed. I'll try to post a picture of it sometime.

5. Best memory?
There is basically no way I can sum up all of my best memories and pick one. But here's several I have up on the top of my head: receiving my blackbelt  in taekwondo (first and second degree, but the first is more memorable), being able to run around all day long with kids in the neighborhood that one summer, running around the school hallways and spending my lunch inside classrooms with friends, and doing theater. If you haven't notice, most of my memories involve running.

6. Favourite blog designs?
I'm not sure what you're saying here... my favorite blog designs I've seen, or my favorite blog design I've made?

7. Friends or family?
This is a question that contradicts each other. My friends are my family, but my family are my friends. So I can't really decide with this. This matter has remained undecided! I'll try to get back to this one.

8. Favourite outfit?
My favorite outfit would have to be (this is long) red jeans, a blue and white horizontally-striped shirt, a green vest, brown finger less glove that have been knitted, and my black boots. I'm not into colorful outfits, but I like how it looks on me just using different components. If I was in the Pokemon world and we were allowed to dress as we wanted but couldn't change out outfits after one time, that is how I'd dress myself up to look like.

9. Buses or trucks?
I like buses. I rarely ride them. I get excited on school buses, tour buses, even the public service buses, the last one which I have not been on since I was in second grade. Whenever I'm on a bus, I look like this:

(source)

10. Birds or fish?
I like birds. I'd love to fly like they do someday. But there are also fish, which is around me 24/7 because the town I live in has lots fishing.

11. Favourite dessert?
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream! It's my buddy, man.

12. Mum or dad?
I'm not sure what you're asking here...

13. Frozen or Tangled?
Frozen, of course! The music is so addicting. But Rapunzel is amazing. Like, have you see her frying pan skills? She has "SKILL-ets." (You saw what I did there? Okay, I'll stop talking.)

(source)

Nominating:
Hannah Mary from In the Heart of Hannah
Mahnoor from MahnoorApple
SW from a free mind
Emily from love, emily
Kamri from Pink and Perfect
and anymore else who wants to do this!
Questions: 
1) What fandoms that you are apart of?
2) What book/movie do you love but everyone else despises?
3) Your opinion on biscottis?
4) Lemon sorbet or key lime pie (for ice cream flavors)?
5) Do you have any weird pet peeves?
6) If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
7) If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
8) Do you believe in miracles?
9) Finish this sentence ” There is beauty all around when …… “
10) Why did the chicken cross the road?
11) Name one thing you would like to do before leaving this earth.
12) What has been your biggest challenge?
13) If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would that be?
I can't wait to read all of your answers! :) 
post signature
EDIT ON 8/5/14: Now I remember who else nominated me for the Liebster! Thank you, Emily, from Lynde Avenue!

20 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Hannah! I'm sorry I can't do the Liebster Tag but I really appreciate you tagging me. I can't wait to read your answers!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Ooh, fun questions! :) Thanks for nominating me Morning!

    You have a blackbelt?! That is so cool! Seriously, that to me is just plain cool.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, SW! Can't wait to see your responses! Yeah, I have a blackbelt; I don't like bragging about it much, though; I'm really modest.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Mahnoor! XD Can't wait to see your responses to these questions!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. Great answers!
    Can you redesign my blog, please? Can the theme be blue? I would like to keep the header and gadgets on the sidebars, that is, only if you have the time to do it. I love all your designs!

    -Beth =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll be happy to redesign your blog! I just need to finish installing three designs I created (I have a maximum of three test blogs, so...) and hopefully by the end of today I can start working on yours. :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. These are really nice answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint chip ice cream is an awesome choice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love ice cream in general, but it's my favorite flavor. ^.^ Wow, it took me awhile to realize that mint chip is the shortened version of mint chocolate chip... brain fart. :P

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. Dude, I want that outfit! It sounds super cute! XD Great answers, Morning! ^-^
    -Morning Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I love the outfit, too! I'm horrible at matching clothes together, so... xD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. Great post! I was also nominated by Kat! <3 Ooh it's so cool that you have a black belt! :)

    Yasmine | Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Kat is amazing! :D And yeah... like I said above, I don't brag much about it, but I do have one. XD

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. I was nominated by Kat too! :D I was a bit confused on the sixth questiosn too. :/

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Cathy! Yeah, question six was confusing... I wish she clarified it a bit more, but she still asked great questions!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. Mornintime4, question 2 of the interview says "Was there one act of kindness that is significant to you, personally?" Do you mean a act of kindness that someone else made or an act of kindness that I made?
    Thanks,
    Jollygirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the blog award! Enjoyed reading your answers. :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning