12 August 2014

My Inside Feels

(via)
I know that most people wouldn't care about what time of the season it us because most of the country is still in their laid-back summer mode, but I suppose, for once, it would be nice to vent and speak about my thoughts and what's yet to come (I don't think I've had a life update post in awhile) which is more commonly known as (if you are still in summer mode, I implore you, DO NOT read the next several words): Back to School.

As I'm typing this down, waiting for my dad to tell me to go to my orthodontist appointment. I'm still nervous about everything because this year was a transition summer, the calm before the storm. Usually, transition summers are more eventful than all of the other summers, which could be described as plain "meh." Nothing eventful really happens during those. In fact, I remember when I brought my dad to registration, all of the teachers I met talked to me like this:

Teacher: "Hi! Welcome to our school. Are you excited? Nervous?"
Me: "I'm excited, all right."
Me (in my head): "Are you kidding? I'm over here my my hair frazzled on the ends. I am super nervous! No one tackles classes I'm taking that early on, and to try to get a 4.0 GPA seems impossible enough already!"

Of course, I never say any of this out loud. That's an INFP reaction for you.

I'm looking back at my schedule, which seems great right now, but really challenging. I signed up for this mini-learning school at the main over school where deep philosophical thinking, along with writing skills, are heavily enforced. In short, we have to answer questions like, "Which came first? The chicken or the egg?"

The good news is, because we have double blocking periods for my English and History classes, my homework load is cut in half. The bad news is my Algebra II and Biology homework do not go through the same deal. I'm nervous for both of these. Science, out of all of my subjects, I consider my weakest point. The worst thing is, my math class is my first class of the day, so I have to try to snap myself awake as we drone on about polynomials and such.

(via)

That's just my classes and not even the activities I'm trying to sign up for. Some of you know, but most don't, that I am taking dance classes again on the weekends. They're musical theater classes. The difference between the last time I took them, which was a year ago, is the fact that they extended a class by 30 minutes to work on vocals. I'm also applying for this volunteer opportunity at the library.

The main primary focus I have right now is volleyball. I had missed the first of three days, which had started yesterday evening, because the activities office accidentally forgot to tell us to turn in our payment as the last thing to turn in. They're just tryouts, and we have to already pay more than 100 dollars! I love volleyball, but I'm also doing this for my heart, because it's supposed to help with the recovery and treatment of it.

If I don't get into volleyball, however, I have to fall back on doing theater (not that I'm complaining. But theater is just my back-up plan to lean on). I'm really torn by both options. Hopefully today, when I go back to the tryout arena, everything is all set, or else I'm going have to walk home aggravated.

(via)
Update: If you want a blog design for me, you have three days! The last day I'll be taking orders is on August 15th. Afterwards, I'll be going underground from design EXCEPT for new bloggers who have been blogging for either two months or less OR have less than 15 followers. So get those orders in!
post signature

34 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well at school! Maybe so far it wasn't the best but I bet your school experience will get better! As for the interview: I will be giving you my answers to the interview questions tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jollygirl! I hope school starts of great (I did not head back to school yet and I'm not until the twentieth). My seventh grade experience was awesome, so I hope everything goes along the lines of that! I'll keep an eye out on the interview answers!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Good luck! I'm not very ready either...Already falling behind on summer reading. Hope things get better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helena! I know right? (About the summer reading.) I read so little this year; only 35 books this summer! Usually I read about 60! :D

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. Okay, wow. ONLY 35? Wow. I read like a seventh of that.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, just only thirty-five! During regular summers, I read a lot because I'm at home most of my days.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    4. Well, there is about 104 days of school, so a lot of reading can be done. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Me too, about the questions that will be sent in by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I'll be sure to see them through!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. All the best in school and volleyball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bethany! I appreciate it ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. Bleeh, I'm excited for school since I'm going to be a freshman, but at the same time, I so do not want to start it just yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling a bit excited, too! And let me tell you something, too:

      I'm also going to be a freshman! I'm taking all of these classes that most people don't tackle until the second semester of their sophomore year or their junior year (at least, where I live) so I'm freaking out about that.

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  6. You're an INFP?!! XD I looove INFP's!! I'm an ESFJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Yeah, I love the Myers-Brigg personality types. And I've never met anyone who was an ESFJ! Yay! Virtual high five!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  7. Ahhh I feel the same way! I just started school this week and it's been terrible. LOL; I miss the summer already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah, one thing I'm going to miss when I start school again is sleeping in. We need our beauty rest!!!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  8. I have tagged you for the beautiful blog award: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/beautiful-blog-awardagain.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kat! I'll do it and post my answers at the end of the month. ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  9. Wishing you alllll the best in school and volleyball and life! I'm sure you'll rock it out ;) andddd i do have mixed feelings about starting school again hahah. xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Elisabeth! Thank you so much! I barely made the cut (I was able to go to tryouts yesterday evening)!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  10. I really don't want to go back to school! Good luck to you, hope all goes well. I ordered a design from you, hope you can start soon! :)

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hullo, Sophia! Thanks! Oh, and I'll look into the order forms; I'll be able to start on that after commenting!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  11. Morningtime4, I was wondering if you could email me some tips about how to fix my follower button. I tried removing and putting it back and it does work but it takes additional steps to work. I understand that you have a busy schedule so it is fine if you will not be able to email me tips. Also, my answers to the interview questions will be given to you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sent you an email over an hour ago! Are any of those options working?

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. I saw it! I only tried one option so far. Thanks for sending it!

      Delete
  12. I hope starting school back up goes well. I feel like this summer went by extremely fast and wasn't much of a break, for me anyway. :/ Hmm. Your dance class sounds cool, I'll be doing ballet this year, lyrical, I think. I'm looking forward to it. :)


    xx

    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The summer went by fast! It feels like only yesterday when I kept chatting with my friends through email and Goodreads, and now there's just a week before school starts! Ooh, lyrical! I've done some ballet because my musical theater dance teacher would incorporate basic ballet in our lessons, but I've always wondered how lyrical works out! Good luck with dance!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  13. Good luck with school and volleyball Morning!!! :) I'm pretty worried about school and what it will bring too......*virtual hug* so, I understand ;)

    hugs

    ~Maiya~ (http://maiyamac.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Miaya! Volleyball is now out for options on activities as I was cut (but then again, I couldn't show of my court skills because my ankle snapped sideways halfway during practice and I had to sit out). Good luck with school for you, too! I remember you mentioning somewhat of what you're going through this school year; you're going to need all of the luck you can get! ^.^

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. GAH I spelled your name wrong! So sorry, Maiya!

      Delete
  14. Good luck with everything!! I've had math in the morning before. Nothing like a bit of algebra to wake you up! :/
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It soo cute! I love your post and your blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning