23 July 2014

Summertime Beauty

Lately the weather that I've been having where I live has been pretty nice. My family-- well, mainly my grandmother-- has an extensive garden around our house. If you faced my driveway from a street point of view, a part of the garden would be on the left side of the driveway. The other part would be in the backyard, where soap suds sink into the dirt because the backyard is where my dad and brother tend to wash items, such as tires and our outdoor table set. Here are some pictures that I took from the garden, some weeds, and of the skies-- I hope you enjoy them!

“The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all.” - Walt Disney Company, Mulan



“For me, trees have always been the most penetrating preachers...." 
-Hermann Hesse, Bäume. Betrachtungen und Gedichte




“A weed is but an unloved flower.” 
― Ella Wheeler Wilcox


“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” 
― Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds
post signature
(P.S. For those bloggers who have ordered a design from me, it may take me several days; the waiting list is piling up! To see who is on the waiting list, please check out the design page.)

17 comments:

  1. These are lovely photos. I like how you found quotes to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebecca! Yeah, usually I post pictures without captions, so I wanted to add captions to some of the pictures somehow. :)

      xoxo Morning

      (P.S. Are you on the NaNo site?!?!?!? The YWP one.)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love your blog. The design is so perfect.
    I hope you don't mind me following:)
    -Kat
    (Almost)Completely Mad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you, Kat! No, I don't mind at all! :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  3. Wow! I love this! Who knew you were a photographer too! :) Very talented.

    Your blogger friend,
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Eve! If you met me a year ago, oh, my pictures were pretty bad. All shaky and grainy. xP

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  4. Beautifully found quotes for beautifully taken photos. What camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Oakstar! I have a Canon Powershot AC2300 though in school I used a Canon Rebel T3i. A lot of photography comes through technique and practice though! :)

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  5. I understand that your busy but.....http://littlelivys.stinge.com/blog/4585042248/Comments/8511338

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Livy! I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm really going to try to make an effort to do the activities!!!!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning