31 July 2014

My Entries for Banana and Bear's Contest: Sunglasses and Playgrounds

These are the photos for the Photo Contest that is happening over at Banana and Bear. :) I quickly have to do this, as I have more blog orders that I need to address to and I'm writing my entry for Bethan's contest. I hope you like these photos! Expect another post tomorrow!

Category 1: Summer Food 

 Category 2: Summer Clothing.

Category 3: Nature 

Category 4: Animal

Category: Summer activity. If this seems unclear to you, this is a photo of hikers, taken when I went hiking.

 Category 5: Something you use in the summer. They are sunglasses! But I do use the dictionary in the summer. And if you see the face in the glasses... that's because right behind where I was taking the photo is a TV screen.

Category 7: Anything! This is a photo taken when my little cousin brought me on the playground set and I had to go look after her. I had to go on the playground, but this was a nice view for a picture. ^.^
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Cool photos!
    Aw, thank you so much for entering my contest. :) It really means a lot!

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://hannahmitter.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat hiking photo!
    purelybeingher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning