I was tagged by the lovely Tane to do the Warm Hugs Tag. Thank you so much, Tane, for tagging me!
❅ Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional)
❅ Post two or more pics that include your fave characters, books, movies or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits and pictures
❅ Tag five or more bloggers and tell them
❅ Answer the ten questions the blogger that nominated you has written, related to books, characters, etc.
❅ Create your own questions having to do with the same thing
Luckily, most of these characters are in some of my all-time favorite books and movies!
Clockwise from the top right: Lucy Pevensie, Aslan, Toothless,and August Pullman.
Um... wow, this is a hard one to start off with! It's a three-way tie between Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida, I suppose. Parts of their personalities I can resonate to.
2. Favorite fictional characters?
Annemarie Wilcox, August Pullman, Aang, Hiccup, Zuko, June Iparis, Tris, Hermione Granger, just to name a few.
3. What is your favorite Disney movie?
The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I'd always been the one to choose it whenever my brother and I watched DVDs at home, and I think it drove him mad!
4. Favorite singer/band?
Sara Bareilles, all the way!
5. Fact about yourself?
I have a really bad habit of tripping a lot, and most of the time, it's not when I'm wearing formal clothing (i.e. skirts and heels). Most of the time, it's when I least expect it.
6. If you had to marry a fictional character and spend the rest of your life with them, who would you choose? (gave this one cos it's hard)
Toughie.... um.... I don't know. It's undecided.
7. If you had to live in a book for the rest of your life, which book would it be?
Another tough one! I think I would have to go and live in Narnia, or Hogwarts.
8. What is your favorite song(s)? (OK, that one isn't recycled, just one I wanted to ask)
King of Anything, Some Nights, Where No One Goes, On a Lam, and Forbidden Friendship.
9. Favorite book character?
10. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
I think this has been shown as the lesson in a couple of Disney movies, but it's more obviously shown in Frozen: true love just doesn't mean the usual clichéd "a kiss from the prince"; it could also mean a sign of love from a sibling or a friend.
Bonus question for Divergent fans:
Who would you like to live instead of die most out of the characters Veronica Roth killed in Divergent? (I gave you an evil question, like Madeline did me...)
Augustus Waters! Hehe.
1) What food from any fictional novel/movie would you eat?
2) Who's your favorite Disney villain?
3) What movie or book would you want to have a/another sequel too?
4) Who's your favorite Disney princess from before the 21st century (you know, like Snow White, Belle, etc.)?
5) What is your least favorite book, and why?
6) Which one true pairing (OTP) would you want to have as your parents?
7) What fictional vehicle would you want to drive?
8) The Lord of the Rings, or the Chronicles of Narnia?
9) A song that describes your life right now?
10) Which do you like better: old Disney movies or new Disney movies? Why?
And whoever says "For Narnia and for Aslan!"
On a completely unrelated note, I now have reached fifty followers! Hurrah! Post about writing contest and the q+a should be up late tonight! Also, I may be gone-- like, noticeably absent gone, due to the fact that the internet at my house is kind of crazy! So if I end up posting at weird times, then that's because of that.