09 June 2014

Major Blog Summer Announcements + Cinema Movies

Major Blog Announcements

1) Blog meme mentioned in May will be pushed forward and will be shown/revealed toward the end of August. I kept thinking about the theme of the meme, and it seemed to fit toward the end of the summer, rather than the beginning of summer. Keep an eye out for that!

2) Blog design shop is open for business! If you haven't noticed yet, I have a blog design business that will, until I know how my afternoon schedule for school is, will only be open in summer. These designs are free; I'm just doing this because I've really gotten into designing in March and I have a new profound love for it. In fact, I just finished a design recently for GirlRadio. Go and check out her blog, alongside with my shop



3) My new fall design-- open to blog button/ad swaps, and three guest posters who will be willing to guest post during the holiday season. In the fall, one of the new pages I'm adding is a "Blogs" page, and if you want your blog link/button on there, then please tell me so in the comments. Also, if you want me to make a blog button for you, then just tell me via my design shop!

4) Six followers away from 50 followers! A couple of surprises coming up... I have a general idea in mind of what I'll be doing then-- maybe three things. I may host a contest (or the meme may end up being morphed into a contest and will be held earlier), open myself to a q + a post, and the third surprise? You'll have to listen to this video (I can't record a video of myself, voice recordings are the closest I can get to right now):


My third surprise: singing a cover for you all!

I've been spending a lot of my time trying to help my family to decide which movie in theaters we should watch. It's either X-Men: Days of Future Past, Maleficent, How To Train Your Dragon 2, and Transformers: Age of Extinction. I'm left indecisive. What do you all think we should watch?

Rewatching Blimey Cow videos, because these guys light up my summer.

Oh yeah, I mentioned John Powell in the first picture! If you don't know who he is, he's a music composer and conductor. He writes scores for movies, and he's one of my favorite score writers, besides Harry Gregson-Williams and Jeremy Zuckerman. I put together some music from various movies (all animated, because I think you'll recognize the movies). If you don't have time to listen to all of the songs, at least listen to "Test Drive"; it seriously makes you feel like your flying, and it makes me want to cry lots of happy tears. I love music-- art in general, really-- for that reason, they make you feel things that sometimes words can't.

So, in review, leave me possible questions for the q + a (as long as they're appropriate and not extremely personal), your blog link (if you want it up on my future "Blogs" page), and a suggestion on which song to sing!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Your designs are beautiful - I just had a look at them! Your new design is gorgeous <3
    I've just followed you :) It would mean so much to me if you would check out my blog - thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love your blog, by the way; I encountered it a long time ago, but it had been awhile since I last visited it!

      Delete
  2. Uh, just realized I wasn't following your blog (what?!) except for subscribing via Feedly. :P So, now I'm subscribed. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should definitely go see How To Train Your Dragon 2 - my family and I are going to go see it Saturday for my sister's b-day so excited! - but Maleficent was supposed to be really good, too. I say it's between those two. Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother and I couldn't decide over the movies, so we went on a random generator site, typed in all of the titles, and we came out with How To Train Your Dragon 2! I'm really excited for it too! My brother and I were rewatching the first film just to refresh our minds of the plot line. I'm looking forward to it! I hope you and your sister have a fun weekend!

      Delete
  4. Can you enter my blog on the blog list???? I love your new design for your blog and Girl Radio's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll add you onto there! It's not going to be until August when I have that page, but I'll tell you when it's up! And thank you!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
    2. Your welcome!!!!!!! Thanks for putting my blog on the list!!!!!

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning