16 February 2014

Sunshine Award

Inline image 3



Once again, I have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Thank you to:

Cindy @ Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl
and Bethan @ Think. Read. Write. Dream!

The Rules
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to her blog.
2. Nominate other bloggers and let them know on their blogs.
3. Answer a list of 10 questions.
4. The Sunshine Award button must be posted on the blog.

1. Books or movies?
Books, hands down! You can carry them with you everywhere. As for movies, they are not as portable. There’s nothing wrong with curling up and reading a good book!

2. Favorite holiday?
Christmas, hands down!

3. Summer or winter?
Summer can be really fun because there is no school, but it’s really lonely (in several previous posts I mentioned I can’t really visit my friends’ houses due to time conveniences with being dropped off/picked up), but I really love winter! I actually spend time at school with my friends and we have a mini party.

4. Any relationship advice?
Relationship advice. I don't know much about this subject, but if you mean boyfriend/girlfriend, then start off as friends…? I really don’t know. But if it’s regular friend relationships, then be nice and respectful to your friends and show them you care. (Now that I think about it, the same thing is required in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships).

5. Where do you want to travel to?
I’d love to visit the big cities, like New York City and London. I would also love to go to San Diego, for the San Diego International Comic-Con, and wherever the Olympics will be held!

6. Biggest fear?
My biggest fear is definitely my fear of sinking/drowning. I had no idea how to swim until a couple years back, and the reason why I do swimming is to face my fear. (Yes, I sound very Dauntless like.)

7. Favorite quote?
I have so many! I have a tie between two of them:
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” –Oscar Wilde
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” –Bernard M. Baruch

8. What's one thing you want to try?
Skydiving and going to a sleep away camp. I love the outdoors, and skydiving would be an amazing experience to try! I would also like to go to a week-long sleep away camp; I really hope that happens, because it’s something I would want to experience and it’s something that can really benefit (like life-long friends and experiences) you for the rest of your life. I hope that it happens this summer, or else my summer is going to be a snooze fest. I don’t want school to end for that reason.

9. Favorite memory in school?
Just the everyday schedule that occurs. Every day, during that schedule, something weird will happen. But if it is talking about a specific memory, it was during science in seventh grade. I was trying to tell my science teacher what organism I was going to do a report about, which was an American Pika. I said Pika like in Pikachu. The teachers had no idea what I meant until finally, my science teacher said,
“Oh, you mean Pika [my note: like in Pikachu] like Pika, pikachu?”
Everyone cracked up. Later, I found out it was prounouced “Pie-KA.” I was so embarrassed! That, and due to the natural redness of my cheeks, is the reason why all of my friends call me Pika as a nickname.

10. What was the last thing you ate?
Cotton candy!

I nominate:
Laurel @ My Memories
Emily @ Dancer of Books
Chloe @ Rainbow of Words
and anyone else who hasn't done this yet or wants to do it!

Inline image 1
Who wouldn't want to go dressing up in cosplay as your favorite character and (possibly) meeting the cast of your favorite shows and movies, or meeting your favorite author?


Inline image 2
I really sometimes wonder how I can resemble Pikachu... :)
(Perhaps my friend knows....)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you girlie! :)
    Your blog is amaze, by the way.
    I tried to follow, but it didn't work saying that they couldn't process my request. Anyhoot, I will try again ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're blog is flawless. :)
      I fixed my followers gadget, so it should (hopefully!) work by now.

      Stay strong and wonderful!
      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. congrats! you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post, we are quite similar in some aspects!

    Martha x
    http://themintyfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too hope to someday attend the San Diego Comic-Con! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning