19 January 2014

Last Week In Pictures

I know I left many of you readers hanging last week, and I am sorry for that. Theater and school has made me especially busy. Luckily, I managed to take a lot of pictures of what I have been up to! All of these pictures belong to me.

Wednesday-- Some chairs from theater practice. We were having a "music day," which, because we are in a musical, we have to practice what we are going to sing. The song that was being practiced at the time of this photo I wasn't a part of.

Some lines from the script.

On Friday, I came home from school, and I saw the horizon skyline. The clouds in this picture are just majestic. My brother said he picture came up a lot like a painting, and I have to agree!  I feel really lucky and blessed to live in such a place where nature is our backyard!

I've also been listening to music and writing down my novel ideas on Saturday.

I've been organizing my book shelf today. A lot of times, my notebooks are mixed in with my books, as shown above. And yes, on the right, that is a box filled with band-aids.

I found my party mustache glasses from the birthday party while organizing (I posted about it last April, if I remember correctly). 

Eating a sandwich that my parents got me. Yum!

Browsing through my old Discovery Girl magazines. I'll have a post up about DG in a couple of days, if time allows it.


I'm also reading through some New Moon Girl magazines! The public library finally circulates copies of magazines, so I could not calm down when I finally got to check some out!


The only things I did not mention that I don't have pictures of was that I tried out for the talent show! A year ago, I would have been hiding under a desk just thinking about that idea. The song I sang was "Gonna Get Over You" by Sara Bareilles (I have to tell you, she is such an amazing vocalist). I'm still shaking from it! The other thing is that I am busy trying to work on a blog design in time for my blog anniversary. Designing is great! I don't think that I am going to be able to offer full designs on blogs, if this works, but I'll be happy to help someone out the best that I can.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty good week! That is an awesome cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture is worth a thousand words and being a photograph enthusiast myself, I loved this post! You have a new reader now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Check it out here! http://themagicviolinist.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete