02 December 2013

"Who Am I" Linkup (Orignally from j'adore)

Hello! This link up was originally created by Lilly Jackson of j'adore, and I decided to do it! Basically, what you do, is "in which we link up our Pinterest board which describes us, or a picture off google for crying out loud that describes you in a quote or just a picture." Here it goes!


I chose this for several reasons. I love nature, and it shows a girl 
with a camera, and I love photography. <3

Inline image 2
It's good to have friends for life, and I wish that the group of friends
I will know for the rest of my life will be from middle school. 


I love quotes. Everyday, I go on Goodreads and look at the quote of the day.
Wise words from the people of our past, I like to view them as.


If you have met my friends, they'll tell you that I smile. Especially Brynn.
She'll tell you I smile as I bump the ball into the air during volleyball.


Writing is my escape, and it helps me find my voice! Someday, I'm going to become a 
famous best-selling author, and I'm working toward it! You'll see!


This is what I am, most of all. Still finding my identity. :)



2 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea.It's quite interesting to put together a few words and pictures for the person writing this blog and this sure clears up the air of mystery a bit.I really enjoyed getting to know you! - Aish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Yeah, this is a good idea! :) I'll be sure to check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning