13 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Well, this is the time of year when we, to those who celebrate this holiday season, celebrate Christmas!
I've been thinking about what I want for Christmas. Most people would be asking for electronic gifts: "I want an iPad, I want the new brand of that phone, etc." Those aren't bad gift, truth be told, and that comes from someone who wishes for some musical albums.
All I really want though, is to have a pen pal who has the same interests and such to send snail mail to and give/receive little mementos from. I'm not even kidding; that's all I want for Christmas. 
               I think I wanted a pen pal all of a sudden because, one, I missed my pen pal from fourth grade, and two, sending snail mail is a lot more meaningful that a quick text or snapshot that people can send to their contacts on Snapchat. (Um, that is what you do if you have Snapchat, right? I don't have one, but I think that is what you do with the app, according to the people who have one.)
It's also pretty strange though. This is the first in five years I didn't ask for a book.
The only books I'd ask is The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, Gone by Michael Grant, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, and The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima. I've read a lot of good series this year, and my friends have been recommending it to me many good books.
Speaking of books right now, I am planning to do some mini reviews and a meme inspired by the book Wonder, by R.J. Palacio!

Until then, stay strong and wonderful!

xoxo MorningTime4

Inline image 1

4 comments:

  1. Ooh a pen pal. What about me?
    Although that would be rather hard. The letters will take ages to reach each other. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If me and you were penpals, it would be amazing! But sadly, I don't think I'm going to get a pen pal this year. But seriously, it would be AMAZING. XD

      Delete
  2. Hey, Morning! I haven't been online in such a long time and thought I'd visit your blog while I'm here. For Christmas, I too wished for the City of Bones book. Actually, to be honest, this is pretty much the first time I wished for books. As of now, books are the only ones on my list. I guess it's because I didn't really know what I wanted the past years.

    Are you going to Simbang Gabi? Wait, is the even such a thing in America? Well I hope you get the chance to attend, it would be really fun. I'll be going as well. For the first time.

    Anyway, nice seeing you again. Happy Holidays!
    ~ Bryanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! This is Morning. Yeah, there is such a thing as Simban Gabi in America, but unlike in the Philppines, we have to celebrate it in the evenings. The City of Bones seems really good! Have you read the Infernal Devices? It's a series before the Mortal Instruments, and it's really, really good. I recommend it. Stay strong and wonderful (and have a Merry Christmas)!!!!!

      xoxo Morning

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning