28 November 2013

Thanksgiving of 2013!

Happy Turkey Day, everyone, for those who live in US! Or Thanksgiving, as it is normally called.

Yes, I am back! All of the problems that I had I have gotten all sorted out. :) I wasn't planning on doing a post until after NaNoWriMo is over, but I couldn't leave you all hanging and wondering for the last couple of days!

What I am thankful for this year is mainly all of the people that I have met over 2012 and 2013. Honestly, every single person that I have met has been just absolutely amazing, especially my Team Huddle time friends. It's something that my friends and I do right after lunch and before our next class. These are the same people who are helping me with my novel construction idea! I have to finish it because someone from our group is moving soon.

There are also the people that I have met during my times during construction camp; miss you, Rivers! She was my bestie during camp.

Sorry if this is one of my unprofessional posts; I'm just stopping by really quick and giving and update about Thanksgiving. You'll hear a lot more from me in December, also known as the month of revising! I have a meme coming up.... stay tuned!

Stay strong and wonderful!

xoxo, Morning

Inline image 1

4 comments:

  1. happy [late] thanksgiving to you, morning! (though every day is fit to give thanks to Him) -- we all certainly have much to be grateful for!

    it's wonderful to see you're still blogging, by the way. <3

    xx les

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we do have a lot to be thankful for! Reason why I <3 Thanksgiving.

      Stay strong and wonderful (as always!),

      xoxo Morning

      Delete
  2. Yay, so glad you're back! :D I'm grateful I met you on the YWP NaNoWriMo forums! (We really need to get cracking on our book. Hopefully I'll have more time to focus on it after NaNoWriMo's over!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Yay Morning! I only just saw this now, but I'm so happy that you can continue blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning