20 October 2013

Ups and Downs

My life has been like this lately.

Ups
  1. School is tomorrow, meaning I see my friends.
  2. NaNoWriMo is in eleven days!
  3. I'm going to a writing conference this week, on Saturday!
  4. Parent-teacher conferences went well!
  5. I'm listening to lots of songs right now ("Skinny Love" is stuck in my head!)
  6. Allegiant comes out tomorrow!

Downs
  1. My friends are fighting.
  2. My friend's mom died. (Please pray for her.)
  3. I'm still getting bullied about my height.
  4. It hurts to see my friends fighting like this.
  5. I still have no idea what to write for my NaNoWriMo novel.
Inline image 1

2 comments:

  1. ALLEGIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tris minus Tobias equals TWO DAYS UNTIL ALLEGIANT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people choose to do nothing better with their time than to put others down; but most often, they've been hurting very much in the past, and perhaps still are, and they've found bullying as their way of venting their feelings. Darling, you are in my prayers. This trial has been given to you because the Lord knew that you would be strong enough to endure it well. Keep searching for answers. xx I hope times will be sunnier soon, Abby.

    xx Les

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning