06 October 2013

Friendly Chat


Inline image 1

Inline image 2

Fall and winter are the two seasons that many people strive to stay warm. During this time of year, many people greet friends happy Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
      Yesterday, I accidentally bumped into two people that I knew at the orthodontist, one who I knew from my days going to Sunday school, and the other I haven't seen in months from the writing society at the local library and taekwondo. 
      The two other people did not know each other, but for thirty minutes in the lobby, we chattered nonstop. We would not quiet down. We talked about martial arts and what's happening in our lives. To be honest, I don't think I've ever chattered like that ever outside of the lobby.
      Some days, it's nice to meet up with old friends or people you haven't seen in awhile and just spend time to chat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning