19 October 2013

50 Facts About Me: A Tag

I've been tagged by Ruby to do this, so... here it goes!
  1. I have never watched Doctor Who or Sherlock before!
  2. I am pretty strange like that.
  3. Right now, I am listening to Birdy's cover of "Skinny Love". 
  4. At the same time, I am writing two guest posts.
  5. I've received a small booklet with Allegiant quotes from Barnes and Nobles.
  6. I can't wait for the movie version of Divergent to come out!
  7. Barnes and Nobles, the book store, is one of my favorite places to visit.
  8. Michaels, the arts store, is also one of my favorite places to visit.
  9. I think this may take awhile.
  10. I was tagged by Ruby to do this, so here I am to do this!
  11. I love Barnes and Nobles and Michaels more than any clothes stores. 
  12. I have no idea what to write in November for NaNoWriMo.
  13. I am replaying Skinny Love and singing it out loud.
  14. Did I mention it's suck in my head?
  15. I love music from movies than any songs that are on the radio.
  16. "But it will be a different kind. Because I'll be holding all the tickets…"
  17. I'm super tired.
  18. I didn't do anything exhausting, though.
  19. I finally got the House of Hades!
  20. Back to Divergent: I have no idea what faction I'd be in!
  21. I'd probably end up in Abnegation, though.
  22. I am laughing at this picture I found on Tumblr.
  23. It's about Will and Tessa from "The Infernal Devices" series.
  24. It mentions Will Herondale not liking ducks, and its cracking me up.
  25. Spell check says that "Herondale" is not a really word.
  26. I just watched "Harry Potter: The Chamber of Secrets" earlier!
  27. I wonder what House I would be in at Hogwarts.
  28. Definitely, I would not be in Slytherin.
  29. I might be in Hufflepuff.
  30. I might be in Ravenclaw.
  31. I might be in Gryffindor.
  32. If I'm in those three, then I must be a Hogwarts Divergent!
  33. …Is there such a thing?
  34. I am currently reading three books at once.
  35. I also love pitas.
  36. Which reminds me, I have not eaten dinner left.
  37. This is my first tag, and it feels weird.
  38. I am watching my real life friends roleplay online.
  39. We're kind of an odd bunch.
  40. Last Monday, we were trying to be serious, but we just couldn't!
  41. This is tiring. I am slowing down. So, just let me take a breather.
  42. Alright?
  43. Alright.
  44. Geez, it's almost the end of the post?
  45. I don't want this to end.
  46. Sigh. But don't all good things come to an end?
  47. Well, I must go watch the Forbidden Kingdom with my brother.
  48. Okay?
  49. I'm at the end. Bye!
  50. Wow, this took me only twenty minutes!
I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet!