02 August 2013

Personal Corner: August 2013

August.

.

My Goals: 
     1) To grow taller, at least by an inch. 
     2) Finish up my novel and edit.  I have official won the July session of Camp NaNoWriMo (my word count was 30,000, which I reached. Yay!) but I still have at least five chapters left to go. Plus, this is something that I want to actually publish, so better work on it right now. 
     3) Start on a memoir. Starting a memoir sounds quiet odd, for someone my age (let’s just say that I’m not old enough to even have a memoir) but there are so many memories and events that happened in my life time. I had this idea ever since I talked to some people on Young Writers’ NaNoWriMo site about some of the things that happened in my life, and they said that I should write a book about it. So, I am deciding to write a memoir, starting from the earliest memories all the way up to the eighth grade.
     
Events Happening: 
     1. School. Starting on the third week!
     2. Construction and robotics camp at the city university.

Currently…
     Loving stuffed monkeys, manga/anime eyes on fruit, fireweed and dandelions.
     Drinking a Cookie Crumble Frappuccino from Starbucks. 
     Watching Carrie H. Fletcher’s YouTube channel on YouTube, called itswaypastmybedtime. 
     Reading “Wonder” by R. J Palacio and “Heist Society” by Ally Carter.
     Listening to the radio and the Glee version of “Forget You.” I don’t watch Glee, but I love Gwyneth Paltrow’s voice. 





post signature

2 comments:

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning