1) To grow taller, at least by an inch.
2) Finish up my novel and edit. I have official won the July session of Camp NaNoWriMo (my word count was 30,000, which I reached. Yay!) but I still have at least five chapters left to go. Plus, this is something that I want to actually publish, so better work on it right now.
3) Start on a memoir. Starting a memoir sounds quiet odd, for someone my age (let’s just say that I’m not old enough to even have a memoir) but there are so many memories and events that happened in my life time. I had this idea ever since I talked to some people on Young Writers’ NaNoWriMo site about some of the things that happened in my life, and they said that I should write a book about it. So, I am deciding to write a memoir, starting from the earliest memories all the way up to the eighth grade.
1. School. Starting on the third week!
2. Construction and robotics camp at the city university.
Loving stuffed monkeys, manga/anime eyes on fruit, fireweed and dandelions.
Drinking a Cookie Crumble Frappuccino from Starbucks.
Watching Carrie H. Fletcher’s YouTube channel on YouTube, called itswaypastmybedtime.
Reading “Wonder” by R. J Palacio and “Heist Society” by Ally Carter.
Listening to the radio and the Glee version of “Forget You.” I don’t watch Glee, but I love Gwyneth Paltrow’s voice.