08 April 2013

"A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words..."

You know, sometimes, I think, that pictures speak louder than words. So, I am modifying my posts and now, I am going to show some pictures that I have taken throughout my day!

Today, it was snowing. Hard. The snow where I live was almost all melted, and the next thing you know, we were hit by a mild snowstorm! It was snowing hard, and ice sickles were trickling down the edge of my roof...


Ice sickles, taken by me!

A really pretty ice sickle taken by my brother!


And now, for  the things that I did inside my house...

The time stamp on my computer is off, but.... it's a
muffin I made during Home Ec.!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! :) I just read your about me page, and saw that you like the Harry Potter series. I love it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, you are so lucky that it snowed! :) It never snows here in Texas...haha ;) And you are so pretty <3

      Delete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning