04 March 2013

Rhythm of Your Heart

Hullo everyone!

Today I just feel... musical, even though I have not publicly sang or performed within the past year all because of my parents' and counselor's decisions. I gave them a chance to choose some of my classes for me, because I know that their decisions would help me grow as an individual, which it has and is right this minute! I've met some new people.

But the thing I want to chat with you guys is music. Music, music, music. It has always been a huge part of my life. Without music, I would be a completely different person right now, and I wouldn't have the strength I've had now.

I've always grew up in a creatively talented family. My cousins are really good at the arts, always painting and making up songs. My grandmother had a major part of as musical production. I sing, dance, act, write, play instruments, everything!

I know; this is where I want to be:
In a recording booth!!!
Singing is the first talent I've ever known. When I was younger, I'd sing all the time, everywhere, with no regrets at all! I'd sing at malls, school, and in the changing rooms of my taekwondo and ice skating.

It was- and still is- my comfort to express how I feel. I'd sing songs that were on my playlist of life- songs, both made up by famous artists and me- that I could relate to and just express me! And I still do.

Right now, I'm semi-singing and listening to "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty" Mashup that Glee! made up. It's what I'm feeling. See, I'm insecure about myself a lot. And beauty is one of them.

Well, sorry friends, I must go. I have many things that I have to do (especially homework and making up characters "Ninja Nargles" a game that everyone in my neighborhood will be taking part of! Yes, I am not-so-average)! Depending on my schedule, I may be posting a cover version of this on my Imagination and Creation 101 page within the week or two!


1 comment:

  1. This has nothing to do with anything, but check this site out. The title reminded me of your blog: http://mylifeisaverage.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning