14 February 2013

Speak Aloud, Speak Proud!

Hi everyone! Guess what?!

Today is Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Here on the side is a picture that I found only while surfing the Net. It says, "I love you every step of the way." The color is rather depressing for the occasion, but it is still cute! 

I'm changing the formatting of my posts, and, instead of just having a picture at the top and bottom of the posts, I'm putting them of to the side. It makes it look a bit like the newspaper. But that's not how I meant it for this blog to be! I wanted this blog to be as if I am welcoming you into my house during the winter holidays, saying, "Welcome in! Every person has their unique story; I'm here to tell you mine." I give you cookies and hot cocoa. We sit on the couches by the fire and laugh and cry as we listen to everyone.

Yes, that is another reason why I wanted to start this blog: I want to share my life story with everyone. Many times I tried to find a voice and speak, but many times I can not because people do not want to listen to my side of the story. I can't believe that it has been a week before I started this, and it has been starting to blossom.

Voices are very important in the the community. It makes people feel that:

1) They are loved.
2) They are heard.
3) They are important.

If they aren't heard, will feel as if aren't important. They will not feel loved and heard, and that friends, will lead to many problems.

Speaking isn't the only way to be heard; express your creativity! It's like an extension of you, an extension of your voice. Sing loud! Write and express what you feel with your words. Dance in the rain or sunshine!

Speak aloud, people, speak proud people. We must all be heard, our voice and thoughts shone. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. -<3 Morning With Love






1 comment:

  1. I like putting photos on the side! It looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Abigail Lennah