09 February 2013

New Year's Resolution

It's already been a month since the beginning of the year 2013, yet I want to talk about New Year's resolutions.

New Year's resolutions are extremely important. Why? Of course, the answer is very simple. Every year, we make resolutions have to make ourselves better people. We get older, so we must get wiser. We don't want to keep our bad habits, don't we?

And yet, for most of the people that I know off, several months after the New Year, they end up forgetting them and retreating to their old their old ways. So, to help keep with these resolutions, I decided to list things that may help:

1) Make an effort. You can't fulfill you your resolutions if you don't try, right? Remember, these are your resolutions you want to come true, and like everything else, you have to make an effort.

2) Get into the habit. It may seem too late to try, but just do it! Resolutions can't be done out of laziness. For example, if you're goal is to go to sleep at seven o'clock, always make the habit to. Know what I mean?

3) Encourage yourself! Think positive! Your resolution will soon become reality.

Here are my 2013 resolutions:

1) To be myself. As I mentioned in the first post, I don't want to conceal myself. This, the blog, is the first step. Through the course of the year, I will slowly let me true self shine!

2) Get taller! Sadly, I'm shorter than most kids my age. I hope to at least grow four inches and up! I want to be at least 5'6 (1.6764 meters, to those who use the metric system).

3)Write a novel and complete the "Elements" series! This, of course, is for obvious reasons, for the NaNoers! If you don't know, then, I'll be happy to tell you! Writing one of the things I love, and I want to become a successful and published author!

So what are you going to do with your resolutions? Are you going to revive them and make them come true?       -Chilling With the Snowman, MorningTime4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, reader! Thank you so, so much for having time to read my posts and comment; I really appreciate it, and I promise I will try to reply back! I'd also love it if you would follow my blog too and spread the word; that would make my day. :D Have a great day!

Stay strong and wonderful!
xoxo Morning