12 February 2013

Liebester Award!

Anyways, I have been nomitnated for the Liebester reward from EZforever, who is an amazing blogger and individual, by the way. The Rules:

  •  List 11 random facts about myself
  •  Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated me
  • Nominate 11 people for the award, along with 11 questions for them to answer
  • Pass it on to people that have fewer than 200 followers.
So here I go!

11 Random Facts About Me
1) Favorite veggie: spinach!
2) I'm in charge of Operation Santa 2013, an organization made with no-adult help!
3) Orange-Os are my favorite candy.
4) My earliest memory was dancing to the song "The Ketchup Song" aka "Asereje." I was only two when this happened. My parents have a video of me dancing (and nearly hurting myself by dancing too wild!).
5) People say that I could "see" through them, which I kinda don't know what they mean...
6) "King of Anything" is the song of my life.
7) 
8) When it comes to coloring, I tend to overdo it and over decorate.
9) Favorite game of all time: “Cops and Robbers!” (Made up game!)
10) I go frantic if I do not go outside everyday!
11) Strange hobby: With all of the kids in the neighborhood, we play "Knights and Castles"!

My Answers To the Questions
1. What’s your favorite song? 
A: I'm not sure. Wither "King of Anything", "Love Song" (both which are by Sara Bareilles) or "Some Nights" by Fun.

2. When you go to a party, would you rather wear formal clothes or casual?
A: It really depends.
3. What was your most embarassing moment with your mom?
A: Okay, so one day when I was younger I had to use the restroom at the mall. I was about two. She potty trained me, but it was my first time to use the public restroom's toilets. Since I was scared, I screamed for her to come her me use the bathroom. Worst of all, the bathroom at the mall we were at was crowded, so everyone heard me!
4. Are you the middle child, oldest child, youngest child, or none of them?
A: Oldest.
5. Do yo prefer eletrical cords, or batteries?
A: Batteries!
6. What religion do you believe in? Are you proud of believing it?
A: I'm a Christian, but whether I'm proud to be believing it I tend to hide.
7. What do you think of ten year olds?A: 20% percent of the people I get along with is the ten-year-olds, so I think they're awesome!
8. Which is better: Christmas or your birthday?
A: Christmas! Presents!
9. Left-handed or right?
A: Right!
10. What is your most favorite dream?
A: Secret!
11. Did you ever have a childhood friend, but then he/she left, argued with, or suddenly hates you?
A: In fifth grade, my childhood friend had to suddenly move away, and we didn't keep in contact because we didn't use cellphones yet. But now, (I didn't know until several months ago) she goes to the same middle school as me.

Questions I Ask the Nominees
1) What is your most craziest memory with your friends?
2) Quote that you live by?
3) What is more important to you: Popularity or Grades? And why?
4) You just get all cranky when...
5) The most strangest thing that you ever received?
6) What is the first thing that comes to mind when
7) If you have one wish, what would it be?
8)What color describes your personality and why?
9) Tell me that was one thing that you regret doing or never wish had happened.
10) What's that one thing that makes you stand out of the crowd? 11) Okay, so it's summertime and you, with everyone from homeroom (if in elementary school, your class from last year) decide to go and study at your teacher's house. Using your imagination, what would you think would happen?

Eleven People I Nominate! 
1) Perfectly Imperfect
2) animalgirlsmagazine 
3) Purrfect Writer
4) Rachel Ditcher 
5) Tela 
6)

.... I will add more people later on, because right now, I will have to get off the computer! Trust me!